Painting a back box (1 Viewer)

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
The glaring white of my fiamma back box causes my reversing camera to reduce its brightness to the point where nothing else is visible. I would like to paint it dark grey which would match the MH colours better and reduce the glare. Anyone any idea of what type of paint I would need for this ??

May 7, 2011
Cornwall Gorran Haven
Funster No
MH
T Line 785
Exp
motorhoming since 1979
Hi , I had similar problem (back box obscured half the vision also bright reflexion from box ,as camera mount near the roof ) so I moved the camera to below the back box and mounted it on the bike rack, had to buy extension cable which I ran down the behind the bars of bike rack.
Terry

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

beachcaster

Free Member
Dec 18, 2010
east sussex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
a few years
The glaring white of my fiamma back box causes my reversing camera to reduce its brightness to the point where nothing else is visible. I would like to paint it dark grey which would match the MH colours better and reduce the glare. Anyone any idea of what type of paint I would need for this ??

Look into the cost of a vinyl wrap perhaps just over to top.......a lovely carbon fibre pattern would look good................google vinyl wrapping they are doing whole cars now...........a good finish and no bother with paint...and the wrap over curved surfaces. And they do matt finishes :Smile:

barry

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back