What are you doing today then Funsters? (2 Viewers)

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Looks like it will be another nice day but its freezing this morning!!, what are you going to do today?

I'm tied to a PC for a few hours this morning, but then I think we'll head out for a trek on our bikes and maybe do a bit of shopping, depends if Sian agrees when she wakes up::bigsmile:

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
Morning all.
Walk out for us and Ambilkate this morning. Heading into Catral, see whats around. Then back for a sunbath and maybe try out that swimming pool and spa..::bigsmile:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Watcherwanado Flaps ??? Jungle Book !

Decisions, decisions !! Haven't a clue, as Mr. Micawber once said "something will turn up !" otherwise my usual ride into Catral for a quick pint !!!:cry::cry::cry:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
::bigsmile:We're up for a game of Petanque today if anyone's interested? Also, I fancy a bike ride into Catral which I will find time for and I really must go to the Spa again. It is just fabulous and not to be missed. ::bigsmile:
Ivy

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
Over on block B it is watch the tractor time. We have already moved once to get away from the builders now they are digging holes around us. I hurt my back two days ago but biking to Catral seems like less pain than watching a digger within inches of my awning.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Going to have a drive into Torreveija for a walk and some lunch..

Then out to the old Marjal site area where there is a huge "China" shop that sells allsorts at silly low prices.. :thumb:

GeraldandAnnie

Free Member
Aug 6, 2007
Essex coast
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2006
So much to do, so little time ...

I took Tess out to the back of the campsite for a run around off lead. Annie cycled into Catral. Now it's lunchtime, and this afternoon I think Annie's off to the gym, and I might swim and then go for a bike ride later when it's cooler.

And tomorrow ... it all starts again. :roflmto:

Gerald

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Having a days rest in the gorgious sunshine at Peniscola, can't beleive we have our shorts on. Looking forward to getting to Marjal tomorrow afternoon. Sounds as if everyone is having a good time, will be asking not to be parked by any tractors, anyone recomend any pitches to ask for when we get to Marjal. Cheers Carol. :Smile:

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hiya Carol

JJ says he will see his people and try to pitch you next to us providing you have pies and peanut butter (Frankie's thought at this moment:" but there is a free pitch next to us anyway ...:RollEyes:"). He can't post right now cause he's cooking my lunch:thumb::thumb:

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile::winky:

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Tin opener man strikes again !!!

JJ cooking...yea right !!! He is the only funster who uses a frying pan for every sort of culinary process ! "Culinary" poor choice of word actually !!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back