Motorcycle leather jacket make puzzle.. Phedra (1 Viewer)

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland
Motorcycle leather jacket: make puzzle.. Phedra

In preparation for the CBT test and buying a bike I bought a leather motorcycle jacket off of eBay ..

It is a black leather bikers jacket and it is stunning, heavy leather, strong zips, padded in all the right places .. fantastic quality ... like new , cost £19.99 .. The guy selling said he had out grown it.. ie belly too big .. :roflmto:

But here is the puzzle, and I've searched Google.. I cannot find the manufacturer or anyone selling this jacket .. the name label is Phedra .. I've only found one reference and it was someone in S Africa selling leggings .. so I assume they are a RSA manufacturer..

It's not an issue.. just curious and if anyone in the biking world had heard of them..?

Link to item.. (may not work as it is ended)

Link Removed

Last edited:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
nice jacket jim:thumb:
you might want to consider buying a summer jacket as well, as it aint nice wearing leathers in the summer:Smile:
what size hands you got i have loads of gloves here dont mind posting a pair to you FOC, all xxxl:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
scotjimland

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Suffolk Coastal District, UK
Funster No
MH
Timberland

Could be Ian..

odd there's not much else on Google ..

nice jacket jim:thumb:
you might want to consider buying a summer jacket as well, as it aint nice wearing leathers in the summer:Smile:
what size hands you got i have loads of gloves here dont mind posting a pair to you FOC, all xxxl:thumb:

thanks Chris .. that's very kind of you .. hand size is medium, 23cm, measured around the the palm..

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
these should fit you:thumb:if you want them pm me your address,unless you are going to chester:thumb:

Attachments

• HPIM1146.jpg
    HPIM1146.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 22

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp