Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have knocked up a Link Removed so that you can give them away to MHers that you meet on your travels. This is a temporary measure whilst we await the design and delivery of our proper cling window stickers.

If you want a handful of these flyers, then PM me with your address and I will send you a bundle:winky:

wildcamper

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Merseyside
Funster No
MH
High Top
Exp
Hello Jimjam,

Save time & postage, will copy and print some off as we're going to the good old carboot tomorrow :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
Loads of MHs there so will hopefully hand some out or if not window wipers come in handy, :Smile::rofl::wub:

K&D.

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hello Jimjam,

Save time & postage, will copy and print some off as we're going to the good old carboot tomorrow :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:
Loads of MHs there so will hopefully hand some out or if not window wipers come in handy, :Smile::rofl::wub:

K&D.

Hi I can email you a hi res file if you like. The size is designed to fit 4 on a portrait size A4 sheet, Shout if you want me to do that.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
If you want to print them yourself

Look here for PDF FILE that you can print yourself. But PM me if you want some pre-printed ones sent to you.

Got some prices on window stickers today, we can get them for around 30p, I know someone who sells them to his club members, a club they have paid to join! for ÂŁ1.35 plus P&P, some people eh, :winky:

Hopefully we will get a sponsor for ours, so our members will have them for free or at most the price of a stamp.:roflmto:

Last edited:
X

Xoxoc

Deleted User
If you are looking for a sponsor I suggest that you contact this company...

Link Removed

I reckon they might be interested in helping a start-up venture.

HTH

Bryan :Smile:

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
hi:winky: well done jim with flyer will download and laminate and put in rear window off van

ray

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
hi:winky: well done jim with flyer will download and laminate and put in rear window off van

ray

Hi Ray

You would be better downloading from here, the PDF file will be of better quality. We should have some proper clingy window ones soon.

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
Hi Jim

We will distribute some clingy ones for you when they are done!!

Sharon

Geo

Trader - Funster
Jul 29, 2007
Mansfield,Notts
Funster No
MH
Autotrail Tracker FB
Exp
45 +years with breaks
Ther wont be a vehicle leave the Garage ,sorry Church after the service wothout one::bigsmile:
G

V

vanessa

Deleted User
Excellent idea, the flyers. I'll print a few off to give out to Brit motorhomers I happen to see around. No such thing as bad publicity:winky:

wilecoyote

Free Member
Aug 2, 2007
Leicester, UK
Funster No
Could we have some flyers which are easy on the colours? (I.E lose the yellow on the PDF). So we can print lots out without first having to convert the printer to LPG first :winky:

Just a thought!?

Adria 5

Free Member
Jul 23, 2007
Funster No
MH
adria caravan
Exp
Could we have some flyers which are easy on the colours? (I.E lose the yellow on the PDF). So we can print lots out without first having to convert the printer to LPG first :winky:

Just a thought!?
:roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

ray

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User

Just a thought!?

:roflmto: :roflmto:

Whyd'ya think I took the easy option? My crappy Dell printer won't cope so I PMd Jimjam my address and he very kindly sent me a wad :winky:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Just to let you know Jim, I have a lot of auctions running on fleabay at the mo' so the lucky buyers will all get a flyer too :winky: ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Thanks for spreading the word!!

I am back on the 1st of September, if you want a wad of flyers, just PM me your address and I will send themto you as soon as I am home.

Thanks

R

RockieRV

Deleted User
I must confess, the last flyer I gave out was on the return ferry crossing from France - there was a motorhome parked in front of us on the boat..........

But I always have them with me :winky:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back