Saturday on Ebay (1 Viewer)

May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Thought I would let any interested parties know of my bits coming up for sale on ebay on saturday morning.
Alko safe, brand new upto 7.5 metre motorhome cover, aluminium framed flyscreen, telescopic loading ramp by Fiamma (new), Truma ultraflow filter (new), 6 new MR11 LED bulbs, magnetic bonnet vent covers, storage nets x4 (new), concentrated toilet chemical, various other bits and pieces. Please have a look, thanks.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Thought I would let any interested parties know of my bits coming up for sale on ebay on saturday morning.

[HI]Attach a link here when you have listed them[/HI] :thumb:

Good idea! thanks.............. Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
wiljoy
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Have a lookie

It's cold and miserable so why not check out my sales on Ebay, you may find something interesting. I've to many to list but just type in the number 260954572184 to bring up one item and then check the others from sellers other items.
Any sales will go towards our European trip in April, I may even send a card.

TheBig1

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2011
Dorset
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
many many years! since I was a kid
Ive got to agree with Peter, some of the prices are dearer than you can buy new for with the dealers. Also the psychology of auctions is that people THINK they will get a bargain, so far better with bigger items is to start low but have a sensible reserve.

As for people not wanting to collect in person, this limits the number of bidders you will get, but hopefully somebody local will want to buy your items. If nobody buys this time round, relist with courier delivery possible. I personally use and recomend interparcel, as they are like agents for the bigger couriers but at far better rates due to volume. Theres a postage calculator on their site, so you need to know packed dimensions and weight, thats all. The courier can be booked to collect the item at a prearranged time slot too. So it really is very simple and in my experience cheaper than parcel farce and the post office in general

OP
OP
wiljoy
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Thou does not deserve to get any bids ............... collection only is a waste of time, very few will bother, the other bits are too dear !

Take it from me, been on ebay for years!

Peter

click here for list.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/jce1963/m...:80/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p3984.m570.l
Thanks for that Peter, I could write a rather rude reply about motorhome dealers and there accessory prices but I'm not like that. I have sold on Ebay for over 9 years and have had no problem with collection. I don't have much for collect only but it all appears to sell eventually. There are a lot of motorhome owners in the North East so they need accessories.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
So right Brian. I'm not too keen on the posts of Killjoy, whoops Wiljoy. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

OP
OP
wiljoy
May 23, 2008
Near Durham City
Funster No
MH
Carthago
Exp
Since 1984
Bad move, Peter is one of The Good Guys. Dismiss his advice at your peril.
I know he is one of the good guys, I've admired his replies and advice since the site began. I didn't think that quote was very friendly, i was under the impression all funsters were friendly people.
Never mind I now know that in future I shall not hold back my opinions. I stopped taking advice from dealers 20 years ago when I was done, big time, that's another story worth writing about.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back