Marjal (1 Viewer)

Nov 18, 2011
cheshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2001
His anybody at the new Marjal camp site at the moment in Spain , if you are drop in on plot B033 for a chat, see what you think about the place.
Regards Ronboyracer:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
R
Nov 18, 2011
cheshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2001
weather

Hi the weather,is very, very, sunny cold nights, forecast good,strong winds from time to time, calm at the moment. Regards Ronboyracer:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
will you still be there in March? if you are you will be invaded by the funsters that are slowly but surely making their way over

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Arriving March 10 staying until March 25. From previous threads am sure there are a few "Funsters" on site already, enjoy your stay.

Regards, Bryan

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
His anybody at the new Marjal camp site at the moment in Spain , if you are drop in on plot B033 for a chat, see what you think about the place.
Regards Ronboyracer:ROFLMAO:

Thanks Ron, I did yesterday. You told me about your door mirrors. John at number 8. The second question about the weather. We had a good January, February started off windy and not as warm as we would like but it is starting to warm up again.
They are flying hot air balloons from the site this morning. Off to Catral market for the weekly veg. shopping in a few minutes.
John

tonka

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 2, 2008
Cannock, Staffs
Funster No
MH
A class Burstner 800
Exp
Since 2000
see you there soon..
Just chillin in Benidorm till end of month and then we will drive on down.

Can you answer a quick question.. Does the on site shop stock both orange and silver type gas bottles ?? My friends may need to buy a re-fill when they get there...:thumb:

Rayb182

Funster
Deceased RIP
Nov 13, 2009
Great Bentley
Funster No
MH
Sundance 590 PR
Exp
Since 1999
We're in Zahora at the moment and then going to wind our way up to Marjal in March

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
see you there soon..
Just chillin in Benidorm till end of month and then we will drive on down.

Can you answer a quick question.. Does the on site shop stock both orange and silver type gas bottles ?? My friends may need to buy a re-fill when they get there...:thumb:

They do have orange Bottles....Tonka.......I am Not 100 % on the silver I think there are some, they are at the right hand side of the security Post barriers when you enter the site just past the reception.
Ask JohnH if he will have a look form you when he goes out of the site
Mel:thumb:

Lancer

Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Funster No
Hi Johnboy....We have been here from the start (November 10th) Stuart & Kay B001 on the roundabout...
Heyuplove
Just go to reception they will drop the orange Propano bottles off at your pitch remember that they have Spanish connectors and that you'll have to have a Repsol Cert (which can be arranged with reception for them to call out to you cost €40. Cost for gas refills €14

Lancer AKA Stu & Kay

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back