Leccy free cl or cs's spread sheet (1 Viewer)

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
(this has been posted by me before but on another thread)

Will this be any use to you lot, some kind person (can't remember who now) gave me this comprehensive list of CL & CS's without leccy. We used this list a few times last year without fail, some of the prices had changed slightly. We paid £4 up to £9 and some of the locations were so peaceful. Hope it is of use as you can see someone has been busy.

Well it's an Excel spread sheet which I can't upload to MHF. If anyone is interested I could email it to you, PM me
Mike:Smile:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You can upload spreadsheet files that have the xls extension. :thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
You can upload spreadsheet files that have the xls extension. :thumb:

Can't you support the open file format. .ods as well?

Openoffice is free and gaining in popularity rapidly.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Link Removed No El Pts July 2011.xls

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Sorry, am I missing something ? Surely you only have electric on a CS or CL if you want it. We have campers that sometimes say no electric and price adjusted accordingly. Just ask :Smile:

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
Sorry, am I missing something ? Surely you only have electric on a CS or CL if you want it. We have campers that sometimes say no electric and price adjusted accordingly. Just ask :Smile:

Hi Dylan ..

I may be mistaken, (often am) but I thought it was illegal to have a separate fixed price for the EHU..

metering is allowed provided it is not sold at a profit..

ruffingitsmoothly

Deceased RIP
Jan 2, 2008
West of Southampton edge
Funster No
MH
A Class RV
Exp

That's how we work here too!!

I know you are allowed to sell metered electricity at cost, but surely if a customer does not want electricity that is their choice?

In any event we are not metered so the extra charge would be to hire the hook up post!!!!

Regards Pat

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Hi Dylan ..

I may be mistaken, (often am) but I thought it was illegal to have a separate fixed price for the EHU..

metering is allowed provided it is not sold at a profit..

I have separate pitches without hook ups and CCC inspectors know what we do.

Techno

LIFE MEMBER
Deceased RIP
Jul 28, 2010
Leeds the one up North
Funster No
MH
Rapido 7090F 3 litre 160
Exp
May 2010
Yes it is fine to charge or incorporate a fixed fee for electricity without a meter.
The charge is for the infrastructure too and impossible to separate the component parts of the package.
I recently used Rawson Garth that has metered electric and as a guide (in very cold weather using the usual i.e. fridge etc but heating on constant) used about £2.80 in 24hrs
In cold times it pays to use the facility as its still less than a pint of beer

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have separate pitches without hook ups ...

wasn't aware of that Dylan

your website says 5 pitches all with EHU

but that explains .. thanks

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Inspector said as long as I only fill 5 pitches at any one time its ok. I have 7 hardstandings and one friends and family use and no payment taken.
They have also told me they know people break the rules and have seasonal pitches on CS/CL's but they have turned a blind eye to that too. To survive they have to or close them and they do not want to loose any more sites.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
LOL at 'our' Dylan

We most certainly ARE all related, Mr Site Inspector!! - some of the family have a little get together here, every summer .......

Love from cousin Jenny .........

Teasy2007

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2007
Rotherham South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Carthago Malibu PVC
Exp
Since 2005
(this has been posted by me before but on another thread)

Will this be any use to you lot, some kind person (can't remember who now) gave me this comprehensive list of CL & CS's without leccy. We used this list a few times last year without fail, some of the prices had changed slightly. We paid £4 up to £9 and some of the locations were so peaceful. Hope it is of use as you can see someone has been busy.

Well it's an Excel spread sheet which I can't upload to MHF. If anyone is interested I could email it to you, PM me
Mike:Smile:

I have downloaded the spreadsheet and it is excellent, many thanks for that. My question is are these Club sites? we are not members of CC or such so would they be open to 'non card holding' motorhomers?

scotjimland

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 25, 2007
Funster No
MH
A Woosh bang
I have downloaded the spreadsheet and it is excellent, many thanks for that. My question is are these Club sites? we are not members of CC or such so would they be [HI]open to 'non card holding' motorhomers?[/HI]

Officially No .. but some don't ask or check..

however, IMO, if you plan on using regularly it is only right that you join one of the clubs.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back