Chybax

Free Member
Apr 7, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
Coach
Exp
This little dish drainer is fab,its compact,it has a moveable spout so ideal for small spaces, I normally run out of space on my current draining board and end up putting a tea towel on the glass hob cover !
I'll let you know how my hubby gets on with it when he does the dishes...:ROFLMAO:

Mar 29, 2010
Hebden Bridge
Funster No
MH
Moto Trek Xcite EB
Exp
Since Sept 2011
Bought on a while ago and they really good, needed to find somewhere to put it when not in use but other than that well made and sturdy so your dishes stay put and as you say the drain spout works really well.:thumb:

Armando8100

Free Member
Feb 9, 2012
Canada
Funster No
MH
dfd
Exp
Since 2001
Kitchen is a part of house.As we all know, there are many useful kitchen appliances like refrigerator, oven, mixer, juicer etc. I have entered this site and find some interesting things there.The prices are also good...this will be helpful for me....

Apr 23, 2008
chelmsford Essex
Funster No
MH
Swift BESSACAR 597
Exp
This little dish drainer is fab,its compact,it has a moveable spout so ideal for small spaces, I normally run out of space on my current draining board and end up putting a tea towel on the glass hob cover !
I'll let you know how my hubby gets on with it when he does the dishes...:ROFLMAO:

Just bought one! its great!:thumb:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
can i ask! why would anyone need one of these in a motorhome,would it not be better to washup and dry and put away plates and thing's at the same time?:Smile:

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Obviously us guys don't need this :roflmto::hardhat::hardhat:

Well---------I mean us real Men that is :Cool:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun