Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Just seen you live in Bolton !! I used to live at Deane, Just off Callis Hill, brilliant for sledging !! Had my first ever proper kiss there !! Sylvia Lord ! Ah memories !!!:Blush::Blush:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Just seen you live in Bolton !! I used to live at Deane, Just off Callis Hill, brilliant for sledging !! Had my first ever proper kiss there !! Sylvia Lord ! Ah memories !!!:Blush::Blush:

hope my wife dose not see this put am going that way latter i will have a look and see if there's out doing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Bailey58

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2010
Norfolk and Toftir.
Funster No
MH
Sold
Exp
July 2010 (ex tugger)
If you're thinking about the proposed Aire behind the swimming pool I don't think it's up and running yet. Don't you go and spoil it for everybody before it even starts! :Blush:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
we got thrown of the car park just for heaving a small bonfire and throwing cans about i did tell them that i was a member of moter home fun put it had no pull with them

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
we got thrown of the car park just for heaving a small bonfire and throwing cans about [HI]i did tell them that i was a member of moter home fun[/HI] put it had no pull with them

.............That's our Yosser, don't ya just luv 'im? :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
we ended up at cleveleys threes a better class of people there was only us and one other van there put plenty of fishermen we just had to stop at the police station to let them know we where back in town:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back