Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
Deal, Kent
Funster No
MH
self convert, left hooker
Exp
too long
Hi just found you complements of Jaws John, self build Renault Master.
Lived in France couple of years. Spain 7 years, Greece 1 year. Used, abused, drove crashed many campers/motorhomes, all over Europe.
Now in Spain Malaga, back in march, been here 3 months.
Love our van, park it any where and the basterds think it a white van, parked for a week in Nerja car park, giant larder(Mercadona/cafes/beach/breakfast on front) Bollix to the campsites too many wingeing Brits.

Leave yr 100k m/home on the drive and come with us, much more fun, fire on the beach, wine in the fridge.
Will post foto's when I get the hang of the forum, Namaste fellow travelers.:Cool:

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Now that's the way to do it - a man after our own hearts :winky:
(Mine & 'er indoors's)

:welcome:

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
Hello , think you will fit in just fine !::bigsmile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Neighbours !!

Hi just found you complements of Jaws John, self build Renault Master.
Lived in France couple of years. Spain 7 years, Greece 1 year. Used, abused, drove crashed many campers/motorhomes, all over Europe.
Now in Spain Malaga, back in march, been here 3 months.
Love our van, park it any where and the basterds think it a white van, parked for a week in Nerja car park, giant larder(Mercadona/cafes/beach/breakfast on front) Bollix to the campsites too many wingeing Brits.

Leave yr 100k m/home on the drive and come with us, much more fun, fire on the beach, wine in the fridge.
Will post foto's when I get the hang of the forum, Namaste fellow travelers.:Cool:

I am just down the road at Banajarafe ! In a campsite, but will be wildcamping just the other side of the village to Malaga on Friday and Saturday night before going to Marjal! Come and say hello !! Can't miss it, just by a roundabout and right on the beach Stephen.

OP
OP
patyogi

patyogi

Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
Deal, Kent
Funster No
MH
Exp
too long
Posty...nasty

As you can tell I will not post gently, fed up with too many huge balloon m/homes all nationalities, emptying their cassette toilets in the mare, get off the beaches and into the c/sites where you belong. Camping & Caravan do some nicey sites for you's.

Also I like to speak to peeps without shouting over Corrie st, where-ever I am, jeeze!!

Love n light if you have the spirit of the true traveller. Namaste to all:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
As you can tell I will not post gently, fed up with too many huge balloon m/homes all nationalities, emptying their cassette toilets in the mare, get off the beaches and into the c/sites where you belong. Camping & Caravan do some nicey sites for you's.

Also I like to speak to peeps without shouting over Corrie st, where-ever I am, jeeze!!

Love n light if you have the spirit of the true traveller. Namaste to all:thumb:

Welcome, you are obviously on the right forum, most peeps on here do straight talking as well, up to you how you take us.

OP
OP
patyogi

patyogi

Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
Deal, Kent
Funster No
MH
Exp
too long
Hola

Hi Salopian.
Sorry hi-tailing back to Cartagena, Cabo de Palo, winds got under the Mrs Yogi skirt. Also we need to be back for the g/kids in march, Skype is not good enuff for them. Soon as the snow clears we are up to N/Spain and into France.
We live in deal kent so if your of the Chunnel meet up for a beer. Namaste and safe journeys.:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back