Exclusive Funster deal on solar (1 Viewer)

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Hi guys, I'm posting this with Jim's permission.

We have the opportunity to offer a really, really good deal on solar panels :Cool: exclusively to paid up members of Motorhomefun, here's the deal on offer:

Supply and install of a single 80 watt panel, regulator and all associated wiring for the tiny, tiny sum of £375 inc VAT! That's the fitted price guys!::bigsmile:

All you have to do to benefit from this wondrous offer is phone us on 01952 587702 from Monday morning onwards and pay a £100 non refundable deposit to secure your panel and installation. The installation will have to be done within the month of February 2012 as I just don't have room to store many panels. When you phone to book we will need to make note of your forum username and membership number as this offer is exclusive to fully paid up members only.

We cannot alter this offer so please don't ask if we can do a 100 watt job or two 80s or any other variation, we can only do this if we get ten solid bookings for 80 watt panels with reg and wiring and installatino for this magnificently low price of £375 (inc VAT) (please don't ask how much without the VAT as we just can't do that:winky:)

So to recap the offer, we will supply and install a single 80Watt solar panel, regulator and all necessary wiring up to our usual high standard (wiring will be 6mm sq so minimal voltage drop) onto your motorhome for just £375, yes just three hundred and seventy five of your English Pounds! We need you to phone us on 01952 587702 from Monday morning onwards to book your fitting and pay a £100 non refundable deposit to secure your installation. Fitting must be done within the month of February 2012 (weather allowing).

Feel free to forewarn us of your interest by replying to this thread.

Go on treat yourself, you know it makes sense,:winky: D.

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Dave, I'll phone you on Monday to discuss this and a second battery and timing.

Regard Giff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

artemis

Free Member
Jan 14, 2011
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 years
Solar panel

Thanks Dave for this wonderful offer. We will hope to get the van from its winter quarters near Hodnet on the 27th February when we return from India.
Elizabeth
:RollEyes:

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Graham, we've sorted the regulator issue for your Alugas installation, we have an adapter that will allow your Calor reg to fit to the Alugas bottle, simples::bigsmile::winky:.

Artemis, you are welcome, we look forward to seeing you at the end of the month.

Callumwa, I'm about to send you a PM, we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Anybody else thinking about this do not delay, we have now booked out 4 of the ten solar kits and another is likely. Don't delay, book tomorrow::bigsmile: (I know it doesn't rhyme but We can't book today as the phone and card machine are at work and I'm not::bigsmile:.)

D.

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Graham, we've sorted the regulator issue for your Alugas installation, we have an adapter that will allow your Calor reg to fit to the Alugas bottle, simples::bigsmile::winky:.

Great Dave, thanks. We'll look forward to seeing you next week.

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring

Artemis, you are welcome, we look forward to seeing you at the end of the month.

Callumwa, I'm about to send you a PM, we'll see what we can do to help you out.

Anybody else thinking about this do not delay, we have now booked out 4 of the ten solar kits and another is likely. Don't delay, book tomorrow::bigsmile: (I know it doesn't rhyme but We can't book today as the phone and card machine are at work and I'm not::bigsmile:.)

D.

Thanks for the PM's...:thumb:

Will call you with the deposit in the morning....

Callum ..........

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Do you do fitting on Saturdays?

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
Anybody still thinking about it, don't think for too long as there are now just four kits left:thumb:.

D.

OP
OP
dave newell

dave newell

Free Member
Oct 31, 2008
Telford, Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Home converted PVC
Exp
26yrs
We've been very pleased with the response to this offer guys, thanks to all who've booked one:thumb:. We have just three kits left now so if anybody else wants to benefit from an exceptionally good deal phone me today, you know it makes sense,:Blush::Cool:.

D.

Oct 29, 2008
West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
PVC
Exp
since 2008
I already have solar otherwise I would jump at this offer. I must add that I met Dave at a show and his knowledge on motorhomes is second to none.

The price is right, the company has a great reputation. What are you all waiting for?

Bob and Sheila

Free Member
Feb 8, 2012
West Hoathly
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
10 years
Thanks for all your trouble for booking us in for solar pael fitting. Look foeward to seeing you

Kind regards

Sheila and Bob

hawkmoon

Free Member
Feb 9, 2012
Buckinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2010
Dave,

I would be interested in this offer however my new van is on order for deliver in March so if you have a kit that you haven't been able to sell please feel free to contact me.

Otherwise I will just have to wait for your next great deal :thumb:::bigsmile:

Pete

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back