Welcome Cream Dream (1 Viewer)

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Welcome to the site Cream Dream >:)

We are a very friendly bunch, so don't be shy, say hello and tell us a bit about yourself :thumb:

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Welcome to the site Cream Dream >:)

We are a very friendly bunch, so don't be shy, say hello and tell us a bit about yourself :thumb:

HI, THANK YOU FOR THE WARM WELCOME, IAM NEW AT THIS SO YOU WILL HAVE TO BEAR WITH ME. SPEAK SOON :RollEyes:

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Hi, Yes Bourne in Lincolnshire.........know it?
I have a Toyota Rav 4................:Cool:

Morning Guys, well we love :thumb:MHF, but like some help please. We are looking for a motorhome.............we have had caravans in the past, but now want to up grade. Any suggestions great appreaciated.
Regards
Josy:Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Josy,

I guess you have a layout already in your mind, that works for you.

What sort of budget are you looking at?

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Hi Josy,

I guess you have a layout already in your mind, that works for you.

What sort of budget are you looking at?

Hi Steve

We are lucky, we have around 30k! We want something that we can take abroad. There are 4 of us, so it has to be nice.......if you know what I mean. Have you taken yours abroad ?
Josy:Cool::Cool:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Steve

We are lucky, we have around 30k! We want something that we can take abroad. There are 4 of us, so it has to be nice.......if you know what I mean. Have you taken yours abroad ?
Josy:Cool::Cool:

Not yet Josy.Bit more to do on her yet.Reasonably short runs at the moment in UK.

30k should get you something nice.Just has to be the right configuration for you.

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Not yet Josy.Bit more to do on her yet.Reasonably short runs at the moment in UK.Plan to in the near future.

30k should get you something nice.Just has to be the right configuration for you.

Hope so.............. we looked at a Rapido 986 4berth, but found it too small !
I though the Hobby T555 was nice..............but I don't like to rush things !:Cool:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Hobby T555 AK LC[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]4[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]5.84 m[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]2.94 m[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]3,500 kg[/FONT]​
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular]Link Removed[/FONT]​

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
I LIKE IT......... BUT I GOT TO CONVINCE MY OTHER HALF !! BUT I HAVE WAYS HA HA :Cool:
JOSY

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Sounds like the thumbscrews are coming out.:Eeek:Nice motors.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I DON'T PLAY THAT WAY.............. I HAVE OTHER WAYS AND MEANS TO GET WHAT I WANT...............PUTTY ISN'T SOFT ENOUGH............:winky::winky: KNOW WHAT I MEAN :Blush:

R

rebel

Deleted User
Hi Josy

Im also new to this site great to have another new girl on the block maybe we can learn together im in the market also for poss a motorhome tho after speaking to some of the great people on this site have had suggestions of poss trailer tent !!! so not sure yet, havent had a caravan that was another option did a caravan not work out for you then?:Sad:

regards

Jayne:thumb:

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Hi Josy

Im also new to this site great to have another new girl on the block maybe we can learn together im in the market also for poss a motorhome tho after speaking to some of the great people on this site have had suggestions of poss trailer tent !!! so not sure yet, havent had a caravan that was another option did a caravan not work out for you then?:Sad:

regards

Jayne:thumb:

Hi Jayne
Our caravan was big, 8 berth, and we towed it with a Nissan Patrol, I use to hit the curb on corners...........so wasn't very good at towing...........
I havent seen a trailer tent ! I do love the freedom of up and going anywhere you like. Would love to travel abroad.
Its great talking to you.............keep in touch.:thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Jayne
Our caravan was big, 8 berth, and we towed it with a Nissan Patrol, I use to hit the curb on corners...........so wasn't very good at towing...........
I havent seen a trailer tent ! I do love the freedom of up and going anywhere you like. Would love to travel abroad.
Its great talking to you.............keep in touch.:thumb:

That is one monster caravan:Eeek:

And a Nissan Patrol towed it ok?:whatthe:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Hi Steve
Yes it was huge, and yes the Nissan towed it fine, but wouldnt have one again. Now looking for a motorhome as said before :Cool:

Hope you find something.Are you looking for something reasonably soon or does that depend on persuading the Hubby?

C

Cream Dream

Deleted User
Hope you find something.Are you looking for something reasonably soon or does that depend on persuading the Hubby?

I thought this was the right time of year to be looking, ready for the summer.....will go out looking this weekend if the weather is ok, not liking it at the moment, still its better than snow !
Josy:Cool:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back