Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Yo all,

Staying on a really nice C CC CS near Ross Bay, Kirkcudbright, we've gale force winds buffeting the van and driving rain this morning, watching the BBC news they seem to be going overboard with snow warnings later today or are they? :whatthe:

Anyone out and about and hows your weather? :Eeek:

Stewart

OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Lovely in Cheshire. Cold. But some lovely sunny days.

I think the BBC is still suffering FISHitus.

Got to agree there Brian ever since that famous "What Hurricane" they seem to go overboard with their extreme weather warnings. :Blush::Blush::Blush:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
I slept right through the 1987 Hurricane::bigsmile:

Trees down in the road, cars smashed up but I didn't stir.

Perhaps it was the 10 pints of Stella?

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Gorgeous sunny day here near Malaga, but strong winds last night, leaves and twigs everywhere this morning along with buckets and plastic chairs !! Wind has died down a bit now, but I am not venturing out !! Fridge well stocked up and I might just make a steak and onion pudding for tomorrow !!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Stewart

Nice bit your at down there if its nice enough for a walk brighouse bay do nice meals.

Anyway here in Dumfries went for a game of golf this morning and had to walk off after 11 holes due to snow but all clear now even though the sky looks very grey and some cars coming from out of town have a few inches of snow on them.

Gerry

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
I slept right through the 1987 Hurricane::bigsmile:

Trees down in the road, cars smashed up but I didn't stir.

Perhaps it was the 10 pints of Stella?

I did when I got nudged by mrs t (Actually called Stella)
What's that noise wind says I

Looked out the window some prat up on his roof putting tiles back in position
The wind hadn't dropped much either
:Eeek::Eeek::Doh:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Stewart J
Jul 1, 2010
SW Northumberland
Funster No
MH
Hymer B 588 DL
Exp
Since September 2010
Hi Stewart

Nice bit your at down there if its nice enough for a walk brighouse bay do nice meals.

Anyway here in Dumfries went for a game of golf this morning and had to walk off after 11 holes due to snow but all clear now even though the sky looks very grey and some cars coming from out of town have a few inches of snow on them.

Gerry

Afternoon Gerry, if anything its getting wilder and wetter here, watched a tugger pitch up a short while ago almost got himself stuck venturing onto the grass and has dropped the van nose to wind (toward us) and wound down his jacks. He must be waiting for weather to improve cos its nowhere near level.

It is a lovely area first came across it last year, brand new toilet block, wonderful views, some great walks and good birdwatching. Even better they are still doing the pay for 2 nights get a third free, £26.50 in total for 3 nights on hook up is a good deal in anyone's book.

Have sent you a pm

gypsyrose

Free Member
Jun 22, 2008
Mid Glamorgan
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
30 years plus
Snow here in S Wales ~ started this am and ongoing! Everything is quite white everywhere, no traffic to be seen passing (we live off the main road but even so have quite a few cars coming and going normally especially at the weekend.) :RollEyes:
Stocked up on the salt before it sells out so at least we have a nice clear pathway on drive both back and front! :winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back