LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Having a few weeks at Camping Florantilles, before going onto the New "Marjal"....

Couldn`t get in the old Marjal which we like.. (Full Up:Sad:)

But saying that Florantilles is a superb site, inland a mile or so, but beautifully kept friendly staff and a good mix of nationalities camper wise who are all very friendly..

No indoor pool, but for the brave there is a nice outdoor pool, a little cafe/bar, well stocked supermarket. Bouls court or whatever they are called and tennis courts..

A few evening entertainments are laid on.. IE quiz nites,,, Darts etc..:thumb:

Small plots to large ones that would easily take a 40ft plus RV, all the roads are of good width and all the corners of roads have wide sweeps, so no shunting, as we have had to on some sites on this tour, (We are a smidging off 50ft.. RV & Trailer)

Few photo`s of the site below.. :thumb:

Attachments

• P1130064.jpg
    P1130064.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 93
  • P1130068.jpg
    P1130068.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 95
  • P1130073.jpg
    P1130073.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 95
  • P1130066.jpg
    P1130066.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 91
  • P1130065.jpg
    P1130065.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 94
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
:thumb:Jealous; I Just got to look at flying south for the winter next year:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Looks a nice place.
50Ft!!!! And there was me panicking at the supermarket today wondering if I'd be able to park 22ft :winky: I did.

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Having a few weeks at Camping Florantilles, before going onto the New "Marjal"....

Couldn`t get in the old Marjal which we like.. (Full Up:Sad:)

But saying that Florantilles is a superb site, inland a mile or so, but beautifully kept friendly staff and a good mix of nationalities camper wise who are all very friendly..

No indoor pool, but for the brave there is a nice outdoor pool, a little cafe/bar, well stocked supermarket. Bouls court or whatever they are called and tennis courts..

A few evening entertainments are laid on.. IE quiz nites,,, Darts etc..:thumb:

Small plots to large ones that would easily take a 40ft plus RV, all the roads are of good width and all the corners of roads have wide sweeps, so no shunting, as we have had to on some sites on this tour, (We are a smidging off 50ft.. RV & Trailer)

Few photo`s of the site below.. :thumb:
you know how to make some of us envious dont you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well done wish i could be there:thumb:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Lucky you Grandaft I hope the three of you are having a great time, you are long overdue this holiday so enjoy every last minute of it. The site looks great, I ant understand why you are all going to Marjal though my place is much closer:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
PS will be doing skiing holidays from next week if the freeze continues. snowman competition and everything. so bring your thong.

OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
you know how to make some of us envious dont you :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

well done wish i could be there:thumb:

Forecast is for rain tomorrow....:cry:

A low coming down from UK and france....:Angry:

But only for the day..:thumb:

Looks expensive to me..all those extras !:cry::cry::cry:

Not the cheapest we have stayed on Steve... but a nice site within a couple of miles of the main town (Torrevieja).. (Easy Cycle ride on flat roads).. :thumb:

It will do us till we go to the Funsters doo at the new Marjal.. :thumb:

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
look really nice mo.....

MrJinks

Free Member
Sep 1, 2008
Dorchester, Dorset
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
6 years
Hiya Mo,

Just missed you.

We left Florantilles two weeks ago after having been there since early November. We were on pitch B47, just above you on the next terrace up. Like you say a lovely site & very good value. Met a lot of lovely people there. Say hi to Les & Pat just along from you in the fifth wheeler with the Welsh flag.

We have been at Almafra just outside Benidorm since leaving Florantilles but are starting our homeward trek on Saturday :cry:

Have a nice stay

Attachments

• pictures 056.jpg
    pictures 056.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 13
OP
OP
old-mo

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Hiya Mo,

Just missed you.

We left Florantilles two weeks ago after having been there since early November. We were on pitch B47, just above you on the next terrace up. Like you say a lovely site & very good value. Met a lot of lovely people there. Say hi to Les & Pat just along from you in the fifth wheeler with the Welsh flag.

We have been at Almafra just outside Benidorm since leaving Florantilles but are starting our homeward trek on Saturday :cry:

Have a nice stay

Hi MrJinks..

That`s a shame, looks like us weymouth/Dorchester folk are destined not to meet.. :winky:

I`ll give your regards to Les & Pat,, we have not spoken yet, just acknowledged each other in passing.

We are pretty well sorted and settled now, got the Sat dish sorted..

Just got to enjoy and relax now..:Cool:

Larry & Win are parked along side us,,,, but they are heading home early part of next week.. :Sad:

Then a few weeks time we are off to the new "Marjal" meet to join the other "Funsters" for their rally..:thumb:

Have a safe journey home and catch you some time.:thumb:

Regards
Maurice.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back