Waste water drain valve stuck (1 Viewer)

Emmenay

Free Member
Dec 11, 2011
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon-tiki 600
Exp
Since 2011
Well I finally got round to playing with the MH today, had it for three months nearly :Blush:.

After flushing/cleaning/flushing, playing around with the taps, generally getting to know how it all works, the time came to empty the waste water tank and what do you know, the damn valve is broke.

Its a swift Kon tiki 600. the drain lever is under the bed and it leads to underneath where the drain valve is. Can these be replaced, not just the valve but the whole linkage bit as it all feels a bit wobbly.

Thanks.

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
Well I finally got round to playing with the MH today, had it for three months nearly :Blush:.

After flushing/cleaning/flushing, playing around with the taps, generally getting to know how it all works, the time came to empty the waste water tank and what do you know, the damn valve is broke.

Its a swift Kon tiki 600. the drain lever is under the bed and it leads to underneath where the drain valve is. Can these be replaced, not just the valve but the whole linkage bit as it all feels a bit wobbly.

Thanks.
Hi Emmenay,

Try http://www.caktanks.co.uk/ , especially page 21 of the tank brochure.

HTH,

Jock.

s7ev0

Funster
May 31, 2010
Funster No
MH
Globecar Summit
Exp
Since 2009
Hi Emmenay,

If you haven't done so already, you might want to try back flushing it by sticking a hose up the outlet pipe.

We thought our valve was broken too, mid way through our last tour of France, so I ended up puncturing the big bung on the bottom of the waste tank (couldn't move it to undo it). When I got home a quick perusal of the forums brought up the back flushing suggestion and it did the job, with lots of cacky bits of stuff coming out.

Just a thought before you start spending money on the problem!

Steve

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back