Jan 23, 2012
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
motorhome
Exp
3 years
Hi,
I,m sure that I joined this site before but blow me if I can remember my username etc so (if I did) I,m back (if I didn't) Hello.
That just about sums me up. Befuddled, but happy in my own little world here on the North Yorkshire coast.
My wife and I (sounds very regal) have been motohoming for about 4 years. Original sortie around Scotland and Skye in a hired van. Since then in our own around UK but not ventured abroad. (Is it true they talk funny over there?) but we really must try and France beckons.
Anyway am pretty sure it won't be long before I'm asking for help so please be gentle with me.

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
:welcomefunster::flyingwelcome:Hi Ravman and welcome. Hope we meet you around somewhere. You must cross the channel, it's fantastic over there and no hassle whatsoever and the French are lovely and helpful. A few of us are on our way down to Alicante at Marjal, a new site, for 3 weeks (5-25 March). Why don't you join us. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Ravman, welcome to MotorhomeFun. :thumb:
You have made a great choice of Motorhome,:winky: but then as a fellow Ravenna owner I am slightly biased.:ROFLMAO:
:flyingwelcome:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
R

ravman

Free Member
Jan 23, 2012
North Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
motorhome
Exp
3 years
Thanks

Merci Loujess,
Tempting offer if I could only get the wife to apply her for passport. I could always hide her under the bunk I suppose.
I was down in France last year but alas not with the motorhome as I travelled with a friend and my son in a white hire van laden with tools on our way to start renovating a house my son had bought.
But you are right the people are very nice and helpful (and patient as they struggled with my Yorkshire accent).

Hi Brisey, will have to compare Ravenna notes sometime.

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Hallo Ravman! Welcome (back) to MHF! :thumb:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Oh well:Sad: Just given Juliet one, can't be sexist (or ageist) compltely P C me!:Sad:

Wait for it!:winky:

:party2::welcomefunster: Big big smackerooni :lips:

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
You've been on here before. I remember asking which part of the North Yorkshire coast you came from. Welcome back
Mike:Smile:

Whoops just seen your reply

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi,
I,m sure that I joined this site before but blow me if I can remember my username etc so (if I did) I,m back (if I didn't) Hello.
That just about sums me up. Befuddled, but happy in my own little world here on the North Yorkshire coast.
My wife and I (sounds very regal) have been motohoming for about 4 years. Original sortie around Scotland and Skye in a hired van. Since then in our own around UK but not ventured abroad. [HI](Is it true they talk funny over there?)[/HI] but we really must try and France beckons.
Anyway am pretty sure it won't be long before I'm asking for help so please be gentle with me.

I should say "not compared to Yorkshire" but I'll not for fear of being County Racist.

What I will say is they talk bleedin' funny on here on occasion...........

Motor-Home Travel, on Tarmac or Gravel

A Week or Two in the Sun

If you have any trouble or Technical Muddle

Find the answer in Motor-Home Fun

Welcome (back) to the bestest Motor Home forum on the interwebbythingy...Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries