trouble in Alicante (1 Viewer)

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi Guy has posted on MHF that he needs a chevy garage in Alicante, anybody help? John you must know somewhere.::bigsmile:

Olley

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Are you going to put him out of his misery Olley? Or are you going to direct him here? :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:wub: Having posted the above? I MUST admit. When we broke down in Millau with our 454 Chevy Coachmen for 3 1/2 weeks? I had the parts I required shipped over from the UK. :winky:

:frowny: Didn't have the knowledge and contacts then. :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Thanks john I knew you would know ::bigsmile: I have posted it on MHF.

Olley

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
I like the comment about the £10 membership :whatthe:

Especially when John's info was given here FOC! :eek:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I know what you mean Linda,:roflmto::roflmto: but.. For the guy in trouble it was a tenner well spent:roflmto:, because Olley is a member, sorry subscriber::bigsmile: on the other site and.... he knew where to ask.... (here or fulltiming)::bigsmile: Either way the guy in trouble got a lot of bang for his buck::bigsmile:

Hope he gets sorted out soon, nothing worse that being broken down a long way from home.

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hope he gets sorted out soon, nothing worse that being broken down a long way from home.

:whatthe: You know I can't for the life of me understand one thing? WHY when I break down, does it take 3 1/2 weeks. EVERY time. No kidding. It's happened 3 times now. :whatthe:

:Cool: But luckily not for over 3 years now. :roflmto::roflmto::roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Well if he ever "shops" with me I shall send him a flyer! :roflmto: :roflmto:

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi billym also gave him some good info on a garage near player de torres, but so far he hasn't replied. So whether he's getting sorted or sitting by the roadside waiting for john to pass by I don't know. :rofl:

Olley

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
:whatthe: What exactly is his problem olley? There is a garage on the way up to La Nucia run by a brilliant British guy who did some work on our Camper and Coachmen before we started doing our own work. If it is parts he needs? Then he could have them shipped over (like I did in Millau) and then get a garage to fit them if he cannot do it himself. :winky:

:Cool: I will be going over there in the middle of September. :roflmto::roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
:whatthe: What exactly is his problem olley? There is a garage on the way up to La Nucia run by a brilliant British guy who did some work on our Camper and Coachmen before we started doing our own work. If it is parts he needs? Then he could have them shipped over (like I did in Millau) and then get a garage to fit them if he cannot do it himself. :winky:

:Cool: I will be going over there in the middle of September. :roflmto::roflmto:

To quote from the thread..... "Lost all my power sterring fluid from a leaky union,cant repair it. "

Looks like he's going to have a long wait for you then John :roflmto:

L

Lindy-C

Deleted User
Apparently a Winnie Chieftain on a Chevy.................

OP
OP
olley
Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
Hi john its not a major problem, he says he's lost all of his steering fluid, caused by a broken pipe, so he's still got brakes and steering, just no power assisst. Need arm and leg muscles like garth. ::bigsmile:

I would have thought any lorry garage could sort him out. Don't know where he was posting from, cafe maybe? maybe he doesn't have an internet connection via his lappy?

Olley

johnsandywhite

Free Member
Jul 29, 2007
Doncaster/Spain
Funster No
MH
'A' Class RV &
Exp
Hi john its not a major problem, he says he's lost all of his steering fluid, caused by a broken pipe, so he's still got brakes and steering, just no power assisst. Need arm and leg muscles like garth. ::bigsmile:

:Cool: A bit of Gaffa Tape, some string a Hammer and a pair of pliers should get him on the road again then. :roflmto::roflmto:

BTW. When our old Coachmen kept cutting out, it was a little difficult steering and braking at the same time on a tight bend around the mountains. :whatthe:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back