MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
lets start something:ROFLMAO:
how many funster's does it take to change a lightbulb??:ROFLMAO:

1 to change it.

37 to discuss how to change it.
17 to discuss the right bulb to replace it with.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
any more?

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years
...and 47 to argue over how many amps it will use up and whether it will suffer over reverse polarity...

and 103 to say you could have bought the bulb cheaper on Ebay...

JJ :Cool:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Got to be the Luddite or two amongst us explaining how candles use less of mother nature's resources.........:roflmto:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
and 45 to argue that you should change all bulb's every five years or 20.000 miles:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
and if it had been german it would have never blown and never need changeing:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Eddie Van bitz will be having a special on generators or cheap Taiwanese light bulbs....:Smile:

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
There would have to be at least one "nutter" in attendance, why I don't know. :ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
We could have a Light Bulb Changing-Rogers Birthday bash-Bring and Buy-Pissup meet

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I found this :)

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
and five RVers posting if you had bought an rv you would have a lot more space to change the bulb,and a bigger engine:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Dec 23, 2007
Wirral
Funster No
MH
Hobby Van Kenobi
Exp
started when I was 11 with my parents-forgot to stop!been real one since 1980!
I found this :)

1 to change the light bulb and to post that the light bulb has been changed
14 to share similar experiences of changing light bulbs and how the light bulb could have been changed differently
7 to caution about the dangers of changing light bulbs
1 to move it to the Lighting section
2 to argue then move it to the Electricals section
7 to point out spelling/grammar errors in posts about changing light bulbs
5 to flame the spell checkers
3 to correct spelling/grammar flames
6 to argue over whether it's "lightbulb" or "light bulb" ... another 6 to condemn those 6 as stupid
2 industry professionals to inform the group that the proper term is "lamp"
15 know-it-alls who claim they were in the industry, and that "light bulb" is perfectly correct
19 to post that this forum is not about light bulbs and to please take this discussion to a lightbulb forum
11 to defend the posting to this forum saying that we all use light bulbs and therefore the posts are relevant to this forum
36 to debate which method of changing light bulbs is superior, where to buy the best light bulbs, what brand of light bulbs work best for this technique and what brands are faulty
7 to post URL's where one can see examples of different light bulbs
4 to post that the URL's were posted incorrectly and then post the corrected URL's
3 to post about links they found from the URL's that are relevant to this group which makes light bulbs relevant to this group
13 to link all posts to date, quote them in their entirety including all headers and signatures, and add "Me too"
5 to post to the group that they will no longer post because they cannot handle the light bulb controversy
4 to say "didn't we go through this already a short time ago?"
13 to say "do a Google search on light bulbs before posting questions about light bulbs"
1 forum lurker to respond to the original post 6 months from now and start it all over again.
Looks like this has been'lifted; from the darkside especially the bit about grammar and spelling corrections:winky:
You also forgot to include the 'serving or former police officers'!

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
There would have to be at least one "nutter" in attendance, why I don't know. :ROFLMAO:

Oi.... we use LED's and a wind up torch,, so why would we need to change a light bulb, hang on,, why only change the ONE...

How many vans do you know with just the one bulb?
Is this discrimination, should they be white or non white bulbs, should they be recyclable, made by fair trade Pygmies in Ethiopia, in a Co-operative, with Health and Safety committee reviewing each and every stage, along with a risk assessment.

Jeeze, we forgot the data protection issues of the database containing the Online order, what about the security of the system, are we using open source software on royalty free Linux, on recycled hardware.

Do we provide funds for the pension of the workers, along with accommodation and share issues, along with worker works panel and consultation on the design of the said bulbs?

Is the packaging made from recycled cardboard, are the instructions in multi lingual, including sign and braille.

This is only the beginning...

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
and 5000 posting how its all the bankers fault that the lightbulb needed changeing in the first place:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
Looks like this has been'lifted; from the darkside especially the bit about grammar and spelling corrections:winky:
how very dare you sir!! our leader lurking on the darkside:Eeek:never:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988

No I don't go on the dark side, I forget where I got it. But many of those items while they don't fit here, certainly do/did reflect posting over there. I heard its much better there now its just moderators chatting to each other :winky:

OP
OP
chrisgreen

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
No I don't go on the dark side, I forget where I got it. But many of those items while they don't fit here, certainly do/did reflect posting over there. I heard its much better there now its just moderators chatting to each other :winky:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:three paying members,and 3000 moderators:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Scout

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 4, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
chic c line
Exp
12 years motorhoming, a lifetime of living
399 people to discuse "if the bulb was droped and shatterd spewing forth its contents would this constiute a gas attact and if so are there any sensors that could be fitted to to warm said people"

Jul 24, 2009
South Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 1999
Plus at least one asking whether or not A frames are legal as he needs to tow a car so that he can go to the shop to buy the replacement bulb.

Oct 1, 2007
Kirby cross further from londin
Funster No
MH
Between Motor homes
Exp
since 08
lets start something:ROFLMAO:
how many funster's does it take to change a lightbulb??:ROFLMAO:

1 to change it.

37 to discuss how to change it.
17 to discuss the right bulb to replace it with.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
any more?

1 forum troll to join in with a first post and say
you should use a prophshnal

and 1 to lead everyone up a blind ally

and i forgot more about lektrickery than anyone else
not me gov by the way i use gas

any idea where i can get a mantle from now
the local hardware shop has gone

:Eeek::thumb:

niggle

Banned - Rule 1
Banned
Aug 5, 2010
SOUTH AND FRANCE
Funster No
MH
A CLASS
Exp
and the victor's to complain ????? about joke's or anything others like or dont like .

Pikey Pete

Free Member
May 25, 2008
o
Funster No
MH
o
Exp
and at least 1 to remind Eddie van bits that if it hadn't been for Maggie Thatcher we would still be able to fit a British light bulb.:ROFLMAO:

Pete:Cool:

steveclecy

Free Member
Jun 10, 2009
Wirral
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since June 2009
1 Funster who read a book on psychology who will say the bulb can only be changed if it really wants to change.

Steve

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back