Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
just put are van on ebay item no 220938182419
if any ones interested let us know had this 3 years now got my eye on a new one but cant say as i want to surprise di:Blush:

OP
OP
Family Guy

Family Guy

Free Member
Nov 20, 2007
runcorn
Funster No
MH
a class
Exp
since 2001
Did

Joined ash just not had time to look at any meets just want a bigger van just had that sterling charger fitted works a treat but the van I'm looking at has built in genny so not worth swopping over di doesn't know yet what I'm up to yet she knows I'm selling van that's about it . If it all comes off all well and good if not it wasn't ment to be . So just have to wait and see what the dealer offered me I siad ok to but taking every thing off but he wants it all leavin on don't think so!

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Ash

Trader - Service & Repairs
LIFE MEMBER
Sep 22, 2007
Chapel st Leonard's. Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Joined ash just not had time to look at any meets just want a bigger van just had that sterling charger fitted works a treat but the van I'm looking at has built in genny so not worth swopping over di doesn't know yet what I'm up to yet she knows I'm selling van that's about it . If it all comes off all well and good if not it wasn't ment to be . So just have to wait and see what the dealer offered me I siad ok to but taking every thing off but he wants it all leavin on don't think so!

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back