Jan 13, 2012
BRISTOL
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
SINCE 2002
Hi all
new to this forum although a member of a couple of others.
We have been motorhoming for nearly ten years and currently own an Autocruise Starspirit which we love. We enjoy touring and rallying and are members of two owners clubs. We have been married over thirty years have two grown-up sons one of whom is married to a lovely Polish girl and they have given us a beautiful nearly three year old grand-daughter called Lenka.
We both retired last April and are planning a six week european tour in mid May
taking in France Germany Austria Garda Venice Lake Bled through Slovakia and over the Tatras to Poland for a return visit to Krakow which we love. From there we return into Germany via Dresden and Berlin and then home. Quite a trip!!!
We will be accompanied by two other couples all recently retired and all related,
one couple in a Hymer the other couple in a caravan. We all are very excited and a little nervous about the trip. Anyway I will shut up now.
mike b drifting along

Brisey

Deceased RIP
Sep 4, 2007
Sutton on Sea
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2003
Hi Mike, welcome to MotorhomeFun. :thumb: That sounds like a great trip, have Fun and enjoy.
:flyingwelcome:

Brisey.

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Mike, welcome to motorhome fun, sounds as if you have your trip well planned, any interesting stop over's or tips always welcome, any unanswered questions you have give us a try. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
mikethebikex

mikethebikex

Free Member
Jan 13, 2012
BRISTOL
Funster No
MH
COACHBUILT
Exp
SINCE 2002
hi brisey and carol thanks for the welcome. We have toured quite extensively in both the uk and europe and particularly enjoy Germany. We would be only too happy to pass on the benefit of our varied experience and I will certainly be asking for advice and help on the forum.
mike. b

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi mikethebike and :welcomefunster: to the best forum in this here interwebby thingy.

That sounds like quite a trip, I'm doing Garda in May - June and Brittany in August, further afield will have to wait until I'm retired. See you out there......have FUN...Griff

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

mikkidee

Free Member
Aug 1, 2010
Malton,North Yorks
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since June 08
Hi Mike welcome to Fun, sounds like you have got a great tour planned there. Hope you have a great time. Taxiiiii
Regards Mike.:Smile:

kickstart

Free Member
Dec 13, 2008
south yorkshire, Benidorm
Funster No
MH
low profile
Exp
4 years
Welcome Mikethebike, (great name)
Hope you enjoy the site as much as us,and look forward to hearing about your trips away, shame you will have a tugger with you, won't be able to use the Aires in France can't wait to join you in the retirment.

MHVirgins

Free Member
Aug 22, 2011
South of Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
March 2011
Hi and welcome!!

Sounds like a really fantastic trip, look forward to hearing about your escapades over the coming year!:thumb:

I like the idea that you have others travelling along with you, it's always good to have a bit of moral support:thumb:

They're a very knowledgeable lot on here!!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back