Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Must have been very cold --------no mud to play in this morning up in't Todmorden hills

Looks like making a glorious day though

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
It's beautiful. Kicking myself for being lazy as the view out the back this morning with every thing white and the sun coming up was amazing, just missed it with the camera, I'm sure it'll be the same tomorrow though.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
You like grey, don't you.

....only because this room isn't fully finished yet (been renovating an old Farm Cottage for a few years) so in full colour it shows up the "none-finishedness". :roflmto:

Yes it is a Photoshop, pretty simple to do that one

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
I don't normally manipulate my images as it's not my thing, I like to take a photograph and the end result should be how I saw it.

However, now and again I'll have a dabble, but just with this one technique (more here - Link Removed).

The main reason for doing it this time was not only due to hide the unfinishedness of the room, but also the media unit to the left is very distracting along with the very unstraight chimney breast. Having the flames in colour (which is what I was primarly trying to capture) forces your eyes straight to them, avoiding the distracting unit.

I'm not one for Photoshop, don't use it very often (I do use Lightroom though). I got critised earlier in the year for some Lioness photos from South Africa (which can be seen here - Link Removed) as I'd left some long grass in front of her face......??? My argument was - "it was there and it's how I remembered it".

Anyway, enough babbling, I've got a Rabbit enclosure to finish off today..... Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
just had a look at your photosi think the red lady is excellent :thumb:

OP
OP
Craig Rogers

Craig Rogers

Free Member
Nov 9, 2011
Midlands, UK (Welsh!)
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Newbie!
Thanks Gaz,

They do say that most good photos are flukes and this was no exception. I was trying to capture Honey and Bumble Bees was waiting and waiting and waiting to get the right shot when the Lady Bird just flew right in on the flower I was watching.

Jul 26, 2010
Bristol
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584
Exp
since May 2010
I don't normally manipulate my images as it's not my thing, I like to take a photograph and the end result should be how I saw it.

However, now and again I'll have a dabble, but just with this one technique (more here - Link Removed).

The main reason for doing it this time was not only due to hide the unfinishedness of the room, but also the media unit to the left is very distracting along with the very unstraight chimney breast. Having the flames in colour (which is what I was primarly trying to capture) forces your eyes straight to them, avoiding the distracting unit.

I'm not one for Photoshop, don't use it very often (I do use Lightroom though). I got critised earlier in the year for some Lioness photos from South Africa (which can be seen here - Link Removed) as I'd left some long grass in front of her face......??? My argument was - "it was there and it's how I remembered it".

Anyway, enough babbling, I've got a Rabbit enclosure to finish off today..... Brrrrrrrrrrr.

Does this mean the cat isn't black and white after all? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back