Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Well here I am....sat on the Marjal site in Spain ......keeping the spots safe for your funsters meet...I will ask for the office to step up security ready for the arrival of Prince JJ & Princess Frankie:winky: ..I must say the weather has dulled off these last few days....... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Cool:.....Mel

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
Well here I am....sat on the Marjal site in Spain

You're keen.

Anyway get stuck in, show the natives who's boss and make sure The Dark Side are camped at the motorway side, then start interfering with the wiring, swap the brown and green wires on each pitch.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Well here I am....sat on the Marjal site in Spain ......keeping the spots safe for your funsters meet...I will ask for the office to step up security ready for the arrival of Prince JJ & Princess Frankie:winky: ..I must say the weather has dulled off these last few days....... :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::Cool:.....Mel

OhOOO WAOOOO Do we deserve such a welcoming staff???:Blush:....:RollEyes:.....:thumb:...:Cool::roflmto::roflmto:

See you there then Mel and Christine !!

Amicalement

Frankie:winky::winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
You're keen.

Anyway get stuck in, show the natives who's boss and make sure The Dark Side are camped at the motorway side, then start interfering with the wiring, swap the brown and green wires on each pitch.

OK.....:winky:....will do Brian....did you say swap the brown and green/yellow over ok job as good as done....
No we will be gone before you arrive been over here since mid December:Cool::thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
OhOOO WAOOOO Do we deserve such a welcoming staff???:Blush:....:RollEyes:.....:thumb:...:Cool::roflmto::roflmto:

See you there then Mel and Christine !!

Amicalement

Frankie:winky::winky:

Most certainly dooo ...but we will gone before the Royal arrival:winky:...Mel:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Was it something I said ? It was only a joke, honest.

No Brian Honest...nowt you said.....mid to end of Feb heading back to France.... I believe the funster's are here in March..we need to get ready (garden, house, doctors,bills, you know what I mean) to be out again in April.....when your old codgers ....you have to keep taking the pills:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Marjal photos 13th Jan 2012

Attachments

• P1130010.JPG
    P1130010.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 105
  • P1130011.JPG
    P1130011.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 98
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+

Attachments

• P1130012.JPG
    P1130012.JPG
    40.9 KB · Views: 60
  • P1130013.JPG
    P1130013.JPG
    43.5 KB · Views: 61
OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
:Cool: Crikey , that looks quiet !!! What is there to do there as I thought that I might arrive a little early too !!!:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Salopian don't worry there was TAP DANCING on at 3.00pm this afternonn so you should be OK....and I Think there is BINGO on tonight !!:winky:...Mel

Also Salopian you can hire a electric bike/scooter....20 euros two hours....or 60 euros for 1 day BUT you must have one there people with you at all times!!!..in case you ride off into the sunset.!!!!! what I don't want to buy it....I said ...I only want to borrow one..or...you can have a tour with a SEGWAY that 30 to 40 euros on a track.....Bloody hell my friend has just hired a car for the week in Mazarron 72 euros for the week....somebody is having a laugh

Last edited:

Lancer

Free Member
Nov 9, 2010
Funster No
And you still managed to take all those photos of empty pitches and missed my RV sitting in pride of place on the roundabout B001....Tut Tut.

The site has over 250 vans and caravans at the moment which is as many as the old site could hold. But this place is so large it looks empty still its early days for this site yet.
I would advise all funsters to bring a cycle you will find it invaluable especially popping down to the shop or reception.

Look forward to the new faces...

Kay & Stu

For info....I have been talking to Swan Autos an English garage near the old site just down the road at Guadamar, they are having an LPG tank & Pump installed, they're just waiting for the paperwork to go through will let yo know when they have it fitted.

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs

Steve .... we are going to the old Marjal for a couple of weeks first...

There are some lady`s of the night that I met at the roundabout as you leave the site...

Just want to renew old aquantance`s...... if your up for it... :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Steve .... we are going to the old Marjal for a couple of weeks first...

There are some lady`s of the night that I met at the roundabout as you leave the site...

Just want to renew old aquantance`s...... if your up for it... :winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mo if I should come across the lady of the night in question at the round about should I reserve you a seat:winky:

old-mo

Funster
Extra Special
LIFE MEMBER
Oct 16, 2008
Weymouth. Dorset...
Funster No
MH
Nearly aint got one.
Exp
Caravan & motorhome 45 + yrs
Mo if I should come across the lady of the night in question at the round about should I reserve you a seat:winky:

No thanks mate....

Not what they are charging.....

I`m only an OAP..... :cry::ROFLMAO:

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

Please could you ask the senior management not, under any circumstances what so ever, to use the usual red carpet when my Princess and I arrive. Make sure they understand only a Sky Blue one is acceptable.

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Please could you ask the senior management not, under any circumstances what so ever, to use the usual red carpet when my Princess and I arrive. Make sure they understand only a Sky Blue one is acceptable.

JJ :Cool:

Will do JJ......Job done:winky: are you sure.... Sky blue.... and Not ROYAL BLUE..:Doh:.

Dance night tonight...it could be a practice for the ROYALS.... dancing is on 7pm till 10pm.. but not sure.... having a job understanding what is said on the loud speakers:Doh:

Mel

wee shuey

Free Member
Mar 7, 2009
NE Scotland
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
over 20 yrs yrs
Marjal

No Brian Honest...nowt you said.....mid to end of Feb heading back to France.... I believe the funster's are here in March..we need to get ready (garden, house, doctors,bills, you know what I mean) to be out again in April.....when your old codgers ....you have to keep taking the pills:winky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mel

I take it that the photos are of Marjal 2 as I was under the impression Marjal 1 was full - Wee Shuey

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
I take it that the photos are of Marjal 2 as I was under the impression Marjal 1 was full - Wee Shuey

WeeShuey it is the new Marjal..not the original marjal..if that is two....yes seems plenty of places...

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
Curious

How much does the electric cost, based on the "usual" appliances ???
Good news about the LPG !!!

JohnH

Free Member
Jan 5, 2009
Southport
Funster No
MH
Just looking
Exp
+14
I will be there on Sunday afternoon. At the moment down the coast at La Manga. Last night was very cold but wall to wall sunshine now.
John

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Mel

I am hardly inspired and as for 'the best campsite it Spain', the rest of them must be dire, it looks like a Carefour Carpark with the odd bit of privet stuck between the pitches.

What the eco camping bit?

What would you give it out of 10?

ShiftZZ

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back