Wildies Birthday Bash- FREE rally (1 Viewer)

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
To celebrate my retirement and thank all of the people that have come to the rallies I have marshalled and other friends I will be holding a FREE rally at the Lazy Buzzard campsite in Devon. EX34 8NY April 19-22nd room for 100 vans so don't be shy.
If you would like to attend please ad your name to the list (so I know how much wine to hide), hee hee.

Attendees:-

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
To celebrate my retirement and thank all of the people that have come to the rallies I have marshalled and other friends I will be holding a FREE rally at the Lazy Buzzard campsite in Devon. EX34 8NY April 19-22nd room for 100 vans so don't be shy.
If you would like to attend please ad your name to the list (so I know how much wine to hide), hee hee.

Viennese & friend!

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
What's the matter

with everyone - a free bash, at the ineffable Wildman's campsite? Why isn't everyone queueing up for this??:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 29, 2007
Ipswich
Funster No
MH
RV and PVC
Exp
30 years
For me that's 300 miles, so a very expensive 600 mile round trip. Sorry.

Ian

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Roger give me a shout nearer the date:thumb:AT 580mls round trip it may well pass a day on - cannot plan that far ahead
terry

wander

Free Member
Jul 29, 2011
Calpe, Alicante, Spain
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
since 2007
Hi Roger,
We don't come over to the UK until May so won't be able to attend. :Sad: Would love to have come not because it's free but simply to meet you and a bunch of other funsters. Hope it goes well and enjoy your retirement!::bigsmile:
Alll the best,

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Hi Roger, we'd love to come but can't commit just yet. Like Terry, we are nearly 600 miles away, but it's certainly tempting. Can I let you know a bit nearer the time? ::bigsmile:

Ivy

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
with everyone - a free bash, at the ineffable Wildman's campsite? Why isn't everyone queueing up for this??:thumb:

Diesel.

Time.

Facilities - many here can't contemplate life without EHU, toilets, showers, washing machine, restaurant, bar, entertainment. There are those here who have never defecated in their MH.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Sorry Rog ! I will be on a beach in France with my kindle and a bottle of crisp van blanc to hand ! xxx
trust you:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

:ROFLMAO: do you let Hooligan's in :ROFLMAO:
yes no problem

Hi Roger, we'd love to come but can't commit just yet. Like Terry, we are nearly 600 miles away, but it's certainly tempting. Can I let you know a bit nearer the time? ::bigsmile:

Ivy
you will be most welcome Ivy

Hi Roger,
We don't come over to the UK until May so won't be able to attend. :Sad: Would love to have come not because it's free but simply to meet you and a bunch of other funsters. Hope it goes well and enjoy your retirement!::bigsmile:
Alll the best,
Thats a shame still be here in May mind.
For me that's 300 miles, so a very expensive 600 mile round trip. Sorry.

Ian
surely the west country is worth a visit not just my birthday, loads of other places to see, or don't people actually tour anymore?

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

wildman and long suffering wife Sue.
Viennese & friend
Chesterfield hooligan

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010

Hi there

Thanks for the invite. We have not been to any rallies but would love to join you for a drink. we actually live & work @ Damage Barton so no need to save us a pitch for the RV. Thats Mark + 1:thumb:

tick59

Free Member
Dec 25, 2007
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
"Since 2005"

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Do we get FREE FRAY BENTOS PIES?????

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Oh Martin, if you can manage it from Bolton, that certainly puts the squeeze on us. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Always assuming we have our van sorted out by then we are due to be at the Whitby rally the following weekend so, unfortunately, that would be a 720 mile round trip for us. Probably not practical I'm afraid.

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
we did Misterton via John O'groats last year 2000miles round trip, ah well bye the way Graham that was not much of a nutterish response:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ah well more wine for me, Enjoy Whitby and wear your eye restraints.:Eeek:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Diesel.

Time.

Facilities - many here can't contemplate life without EHU, toilets, showers, washing machine, restaurant, bar, entertainment.[HI] There are those here who have never defecated in their MH.[/HI]

No sh*t....... Really!..... No sh*t in the M/H...... unbelievable....

Great offer Roger :thumb:

We we would love to come and meet up, but with the kids back at school, and an 800 mile round trip on the Friday night, I don't think we could survive the "are we there yets", and we would have to be heading home about 2 hours after we got there.:Sad:

Hope to meet up soon,

Cheers

Callum

Loujess

Free Member
Jan 10, 2010
Leeds UK
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
Right, count us in. We get back from France on 1 April so we'll be ready to go away by then. I really look forward to it. ::bigsmile:

Ivy

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
We are in cornwall 12th till 16th april so unable to attend unfortunately due to work, bit gutted really cos we've not seen any of north devon and it would of been good to meet YOU and a few other FUNSTERS:Smile:have a great weekend.

Another time hopefully Rob & Jane:thumb:

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967

wildman and long suffering wife Sue.
Viennese & friend
Chesterfield hooligan
Yosser hughes
Loujess
Terry (with a bit of luck and a following wind)
Brightspark

OP
OP
W

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Roger,
Alll the best,
Hey just arrive a few weeks earlier than planned simple:thumb::thumb:

scally

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 15, 2010
essex and lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Eldiss Autoquest 320
Exp
since 1998
hi roger ,put Carol and me down tetatively,I will confirm a bit nearer the date. Itchin to meet you and more funsters:thumb::thumb::thumb:Martin

Apr 27, 2008
Eastbourne East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer low profile
Exp
Since 1972
We will almost certainly be at the Lazy Buzzard early April on our way to Cornwall, so it may be that we might be in your area at that time, in which case we'd like to come.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back