Free Member
Jan 1, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2006
Thought it would be a great idea to have a combined sat nav/reverse camera radio/cd/ dvd etc in the van (to save having a million gadgets all over the windscreen) and found this below:
http://www.trailervision.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=265

Looks great - but way out of my budget, then stumbled upon this below:
Link Removed

Sp:thumb:t the difference at more than half the cost!! I'm tempted, bluetooth for the dreaded mobile phone too.

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Swift Kon Tiki Tag, 2007.
Exp
Looks good, I looked into something similar for my car a few months ago, found a local fitter but with all the bits and some sort of special box needed that added another £120 to the cost.

Maybe not a deal breaker but unless you can do it yourself (or know someone who can), may be worth checking out fitting costs first.

OP
OP
S

Stickers

Free Member
Jan 1, 2012
Staffs
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2006
Looks good, I looked into something similar for my car a few months ago, found a local fitter but with all the bits and some sort of special box needed that added another £120 to the cost.

Maybe not a deal breaker but unless you can do it yourself (or know someone who can), may be worth checking out fitting costs first.

Agreed!:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Thought it would be a great idea to have a combined sat nav/reverse camera radio/cd/ dvd etc in the van (to save having a million gadgets all over the windscreen) and found this below:
http://www.trailervision.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=265

Looks great - but way out of my budget, then stumbled upon this below:
Link Removed

Sp:thumb:t the difference at more than half the cost!! I'm tempted, bluetooth for the dreaded mobile phone too.

I have a radio with cd player, I have a sat nav. If all I needed was a reversing camera I would buy just that.
To buy a cheap version of this could lead to dissatisfaction later on.

Norman

Apr 18, 2009
Englishman in Mid Wales
Funster No
MH
Hymer B584, A Class
Exp
Not long enough!
Used to have something like this in one of my work vans, the only problem with them is the screen position, in my van it was a bit too far away from my line of vision for my liking, just something to think about, otherwise a great bit of kit:thumb:

May 6, 2010
Doncaster
Funster No
MH
Exp
April 2010
Just installed 2 of these: G2217E (search on Ebay),
I paid £205 each, fitted 1 in my works van and one in the RV
All in one double din 7'' screen unit has radio, ipod/ iphone input with charging, bluetooth, DVD/ CD player, SatNav, TV, SD card, USB socket
Been using the one in van for a month and been away this weekend in the RV both units fantastic cannot believe the features for £200 !!
UK seller delivered next day

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back