BriW

Free Member
Dec 31, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Hello and by the time read this, a happy new year to everyone.I'm new to motor caravanning but have been towing a touring van for many years.I bought a 2003 Autosleeper Talisman in October this year but have only spent one night in it so far! Why, you may ask? It's a long story, which I won't bore you with, but my wife and I intended to travel to Portugal in November, where we have spent the last eiight winters, mainly in our caravan but last yesr we rented a villa.Next winter we hope to motor leisurly through France and Spain.Perhaps I'll find some threads about that later.Hoping to become an active member and chat to many of you soon.brian & Pat

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Brian and Pat, :welcome: to the fun. Don't pay today as Jim will want another £10 tomorrow for 2012........:ROFLMAO: Griff

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi Brian and Pat welcome to the [STRIKE]madhouse[/STRIKE] Fun, the run to the sun started weeks ago so many threads and much info for you. Enjoy purusing the site and do check out the chatroom.:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
Hi Brian and Pat & welcome :thumb:plenty of info on here anything you are unsure of just ask:thumb:
terry
edit Rogers not in chat heehee

stcyr

Free Member
Apr 11, 2011
Normandie
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
On & off, since 1966 - fulltime since 2005
Welcome Brian & Pat!! :thumb:

dylan

Free Member
Aug 31, 2007
sw wales
Funster No
MH
none
Exp
n/a
Welcome to Motorhome Fun :Smile::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hello and by the time read this, a happy new year to everyone.I'm new to motor caravanning but have been towing a touring van for many years.I bought a 2003 Autosleeper Talisman in October this year but have only spent one night in it so far! Why, you may ask? It's a long story, which I won't bore you with, but my wife and I intended to travel to Portugal in November, where we have spent the last eiight winters, mainly in our caravan but last yesr we rented a villa.Next winter we hope to motor leisurly through France and Spain.Perhaps I'll find some threads about that later.Hoping to become an active member and chat to many of you soon.brian & Pat
:welcomefunster:
happy new year

hope you get as much fun as we do in your motor home

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back