Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Just thought I would put a couple of photos on fun, just to show the winter sun in Murcia,Spain, to the Funster's in the UK........ who may be getting ready for a trip to Spain very soon
we are here at the mo and have been for the last 7 days...blue skies all the time we have been here...sun....cold at night......I have been told the weather will be getting better hotter over the next 5 days

or to those funster's in Mid France....Ksb:winky:

Mel

Attachments

• PC310010.JPG
    PC310010.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 155
  • PC310011.JPG
    PC310011.JPG
    41.3 KB · Views: 147
  • PC310015.JPG
    PC310015.JPG
    36.6 KB · Views: 146
  • PC310020.JPG
    PC310020.JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 177
Dec 6, 2011
South Wales
Funster No
MH
Coach built Adria
Exp
Since 2007
envious"""":Blush: its persisting it down here and will get wetter over the next few days.. if thats possible!:Angry:
hive of activity in the pics there at the moment!!!!:Eeek:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
envious"""":Blush: its persisting it down here and will get wetter over the next few days.. if thats possible!:Angry:
hive of activity in the pics there at the moment!!!!:Eeek:

sorry to hear about your rain...yes it is very quite hear::bigsmile:

zaskar

Free Member
Sep 25, 2007
UK
Funster No
MH
5th Wheel
Exp
30+
............., just to show the winter sun in Murcia,Spain, to the Funster's in the UK..............I have been told the weather will be getting better hotter over the next 5 days
Mel

Ditto here in Calpe!!!!::bigsmile:
Just CANT believe the weather! Absolutely tickled pink cos this time last year, I was in Cheshire, on my back in the snow fitting a skirt to keep the cold out from under the rig! :Eeek:
Been swimming in the sea today...............OK, fair enough it was a little chilly..........but come on! SWIMMING................IN THE SEA................IN DECEMBER!!!!!!! How MEGA is that?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Just had a great HOT shower, a brandy and waiting for my folks to pick us up to take us to a New Years "do". A meal, booze and LOTS of dancing with beloved!
Oh boy, life is sweet!:thumb:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
There's no need for that sort of smut on here. It should be banned!
The last time l saw the sun it was lying on the counter in the news agents!
Go away!

Craig

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
There's no need for that sort of smut on here. It should be banned!
The last time l saw the sun it was lying on the counter in the news agents!
Go away!

Craig

OOOOOOOPS:Doh:.......Sorry:RollEyes:..... Craig....it is real not Fiction / immo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: no phone tapping promise

Mel

Feb 22, 2008
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Nearly Tugging
Exp
Since 2004
No panic we are on the Santander ferry on 15th headed for Zahora ---Yee Haaa :thumb:

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Just thought I would put a couple of photos on fun, just to show the winter sun in Murcia,Spain, to the Funster's in the UK........ who may be getting ready for a trip to Spain very soon
we are here at the mo and have been for the last 7 days...blue skies all the time we have been here...sun....cold at night......I have been told the weather will be getting better hotter over the next 5 days

Mel

Hi Mel

We enjoying the same sun in the same place! Those photos look familiar, without giving your location away unless you wish to, are you just east of Cartagena?:thumb:

Apr 27, 2009
Departed Cabopino in Oct 17
Funster No
MH
Dakota
Exp
Fulltiming from 2010- 2017

Mel

I know --its great...Cabopino, near Marbella this NY morning

mad fools!!!!! :thumb:

Attachments

• CIMG0072-3.jpg
    CIMG0072-3.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 36
  • CIMG0062-5.jpg
    CIMG0062-5.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 39

otis the staffy

Free Member
Jan 2, 2010
Funster No
Mel in Spain

Glad to see you 2 and Miracle dog are warm and cosy place 50k south Valencia is still open for free campimg but very busy sun shining there also. Happy New Year to you and yours and big hug from us 3 for MIRACLE dog stay safe.

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel

We enjoying the same sun in the same place! Those photos look familiar, without giving your location away unless you wish to, are you just east of Cartagena?:thumb:

Hi Brightspark...nice to hear you too are having the good weather....
where we are...Mmmm..well I am parked at the side of a nice motorhoming couple's villa...and I am not sure what he would like me to say on this forum, as many people read what is said, not just members :Doh:.......all I will say it is at the town of Mazarron....so if you know you way around this area you will most likely know were we are.....it is a nice place..I took the photo's on one of the main streets this was so I do not compromise his house...normally I would give you lots of info....but when it is a good friend involved I respect there privacy:thumb:

24c today I think I got a bit of sun stroke....

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Glad to see you 2 and Miracle dog are warm and cosy place 50k south Valencia is still open for free campimg but very busy sun shining there also. Happy New Year to you and yours and big hug from us 3 for MIRACLE dog stay safe.

Hi A,S and of course Otis...nice to hear from you again..miracle dog Bruce sends his warm wishes and a happy new from C and M
:thumb::thumb:

Mel

Brightspark

Free Member
Dec 27, 2010
Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
June 2010
Hi Brightspark...nice to hear you too are having the good weather....
where we are...Mmmm..well I am parked at the side of a nice motorhoming couple's villa...and I am not sure what he would like me to say on this forum, as many people read what is said, not just members :Doh:.......all I will say it is at the town of Mazarron....so if you know you way around this area you will most likely know were we are.....it is a nice place..I took the photo's on one of the main streets this was so I do not compromise his house...normally I would give you lots of info....but when it is a good friend involved I respect there privacy:thumb:

24c today I think I got a bit of sun stroke....

Hi Mel
Not a problem as i said no need to tell & i respect you for that. As you say it was 24c today & we all had a New Years dip in the med! We are just up the road from you near Canteras, but you know what, one spanish street looks like any other spanish street! Have a great New Year. Might bump into you at that sunday market!! ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi Mel
Not a problem as i said no need to tell & i respect you for that. As you say it was 24c today & we all had a New Years dip in the med! We are just up the road from you near Canteras, but you know what, one spanish street looks like any other spanish street! Have a great New Year. Might bump into you at that sunday market!! ::bigsmile:

Yes, same to you, Happy new year....you never know who you may bump into over here:thumb:

callumwa

Free Member
Jan 16, 2011
Tyne & Wear, sometimes..
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
4 yrs +, 30+ yrs motorbike touring
Have most of the Spanish had their cars and vehicles repossessed now with the credit crunch?

Broken Link Removed

Looks great for driving though....:thumb:

OP
OP
Heyupluv

Heyupluv

Free Member
Oct 7, 2008
France,
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
touring many years..42+
Hi.....Well still nowt but sun and Bl**y hot the sun is.. dammed hot:Eeek:....its been nowt but pure blue skies...for the last 14 days....and that yellow currant bun :Cool:in the sky smiling at me like the Funsters smiley face.......well NO I tell a lie...(not like me) this morning I am sure I saw some cloud around the mountains....looked again .... thar dammed stuff had disappeared...Bu8ger me....I am seeing things ...old age ...I will have to see Spec savers this sun has affected my eyes....

Well Monday we move on and leave our friends who have been a Marvelous Host's...(so good I have booked all you Funsters in for the next year meet…better than Marjal)....So we will say goodbye to J. J, & B, and say a Big Thank You...and look for pastures new, campsites...Aires...or Wild camping in a 50mile radius of Mazarron at the mo..if any of you Funsters are close send cords of were you are, if close we will look out for you......that is if you don't mind saying hello to two old Fa*ts:winky:

Mel
:thumb:

Attachments

• P1040020.JPG
    P1040020.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 20
  • P1040019.JPG
    P1040019.JPG
    34 KB · Views: 18
  • P1040018.JPG
    P1040018.JPG
    30.9 KB · Views: 19