OK it's boxing day........... (1 Viewer)

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Since before Motorhomefun
R U off to the shops...........?

Having another huge lunch...............?

or just CHILLAXING...........................?

Me I am still loading.....well going through what came out of the RV and deciding do I really need it in new van?

Found some bit that i can ebay in the summer to...............::bigsmile:

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
l am having a quiet day, l don't do shopping. Wish l was loading the RV for the off. Wherever you are going, enjoy, and have a safe trip. I will catch up with you some time.

Craig

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
l am having a quiet day, l don't do shopping. Wish l was loading the RV for the off. Wherever you are going, enjoy, and have a safe trip. I will catch up with you some time.

Craig

Craig I am going through France, Spain and final destination Morocco........:winky:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

tommy_transit

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
north east
Funster No
MH
renault trafic
Exp
im a newbie
i have just put all the leftovers of christmas lunch in a pan, all the veg and some of the meat with ten chillies and stock cube and a bit of fresh cream, boiled it up and blizedd it with a blender. loads of crusty bread with butter mmmmm. i may be on the move myself in a bit!!!!

weekenders

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 30, 2008
Leicestershire
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
15 years
We are chilling today after having mother in law yesterday, she has now moved onto brother in law, quiet day today before grandaughter arrives tomorrow for a couple of days.
have a safe trip John and see you later in the year
Happy New Year

canopus

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 27, 2010
rural Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Carado CV640 Pro
Exp
Since 2010
Craig I am going through France, Spain and final destination Morocco........:winky:

John, as well as the Thetford fluid, toilet rolls, screen wash etc, you will deffo need medication for Montezumas Revenge, Turkey Trots and Dehli Belly if you're going all that way.:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
John, as well as the Thetford fluid, toilet rolls, screen wash etc, you will deffo need medication for Montezumas Revenge, Turkey Trots and Dehli Belly if you're going all that way.:ROFLMAO:

I should have taken a picture of my medication, if I get pulled there bound to be an inquisition.:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Terry

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 27, 2007
Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Can't remember ;)
I should have taken a picture of my medication, if I get pulled there bound to be an inquisition.:RollEyes::RollEyes:

Enjoy your trip John :thumb: We should have been loading for a couple of days away with our mates around Whitby but Ann is still laid up :Doh: so not going to make it.No doubt my mate will send us text photos to show what we are missing ::bigsmile:
Me deffo chillaxing- cold meats chips egg and pickles for dinner when I get around to cooking it :ROFLMAO:
terry

estcres

Free Member
Oct 9, 2007
Sunny Bournemouth
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
since 2005
Having a quiet relaxing day today, repaired the chimney breast this morning, thought I'd better do it as it got damaged in 1976 when we put a stainless steel flue lining in for the central heating boiler. Needed to remove 6 bricks in the chimney breast in the roof space in order to pull it up.

Just started making a crawling board for the bathroom roof as the Ridge Tiles need fixing.

Other than that, a quiet day.

Off to Cornwall on Friday for a couple of days to see in the new year. back to work on the 3rd.

OP
OP
Road Runner

Road Runner

Free Member
Jul 26, 2007
Europe
Funster No
MH
yes
Exp
Enjoy your trip John :thumb: We should have been loading for a couple of days away with our mates around Whitby but Ann is still laid up :Doh: so not going to make it.No doubt my mate will send us text photos to show what we are missing ::bigsmile:
Me deffo chillaxing- cold meats chips egg and pickles for dinner when I get around to cooking it :ROFLMAO:
terry

Sorry to hear Ann is still laid up.........hope she start to feel better soon mate:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Sitting here with window open as Broken Link Removed

Loved her xmas dinner yesterday she is not getting any today:Eeek: as I cannot stand the smell :Doh:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back