Dec 17, 2011
Redditch, Worcestershire
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt.
Exp
Just bought one after 10 years with caravans
Hi All,
I am Gaz , we have had our motorhome just over a month and love her to bits, She is called Daisy (very sad I know but the kids chose it)
We have had caravans for the last 10 years but fancy a change and something I can take the kids out in on my own if my better half was at work (I didn't like towing)
Just wanted to say Hi and ask for some help (beeping noise that isn't handbrake, seatbelt or step) but will post that in the correct section.
Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi, we have been waving at other motorhomes on our travels.
Merry Christmas,
Gaz

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Gaz and Family and welcome to Motorhome fun, :welcomefunster:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi All,
I am Gaz , we have had our motorhome just over a month and love her to bits, She is called Daisy (very sad I know but the kids chose it)
We have had caravans for the last 10 years but fancy a change and something I can take the kids out in on my own if my better half was at work (I didn't like towing)
Just wanted to say Hi and ask for some help (beeping noise that isn't handbrake, seatbelt or step) but will post that in the correct section.
Anyway just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi, we have been waving at other motorhomes on our travels.
Merry Christmas,
Gaz
Hi Gaz I am Ian :welcomefunster:
we waved back at you or some one in a motorhome :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JayDee

Free Member
Oct 7, 2007
N. Devon
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
7 Years after 5 years with caravan.
Hi All,
Merry Christmas,
Gaz

Welcome. You'll be very relieved to know that you've mastered the most important aspect of driving a motorhome. :thumb:
Everything else is just common sense. :ROFLMAO: :whatthe:

John

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back