Dress up or dress warm? (1 Viewer)

Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Hi, heading for a CC site for new year. What's the rule of thumb for these site functions? Do people dress up or dress warm? ::bigsmile: looking forward to meeting new friends at the party. Do people "first foot"around the site or is it generally quiet at these occasions? We can be flexible but don't want to appear rude if we run out of dancing juice. Thanks in advance:Smile:

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Well I'll let them down then. Don't mind doing smart in a Scottish winter but there are lines I won't cross. I have heard that some areas are better than others for the CC. I would guess this reflects on the people rather than the club but I may learn differently.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
gordoncbrown
Oct 2, 2011
Scotland
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Since 2011
Just had a thought. They won't be that strict that I'll get dirty looks after a few drinks???

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi which cc site you going too as we went to Ayr site 2 years ago and they had a wee do in the wardens area with BBQ and drinks and everyone was wrapped up as it was -9 but a really good night.

JohnM

Free Member
Nov 8, 2008
Central Scotland
Funster No
MH
CClass
Exp
Since Feb 2009 and 40yrs c/vaning
Reason for asking we are going to Melrose for xmas & then on to c&cc site at Scone for new year. :Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Nov 30, 2009
Pickering
Funster No
MH
PVC the PUG
Exp
Since 2009 with motorhomes several caravans then tents before that.
If we were going to a cc or any other rally over New year , and didnt know if it was a dress up job or not i would be prepared.:winky: I'd hang a frock up in the wardrobe and take a nice pair of shoes just incase :thumb:
Now i have New years day off::bigsmile: woopee.
We are going over to Pickering ( http://www.valeofpickering.co.uk/ ) for the New Year. The Site do it each year and have a couple of marquees erected. Its more uggs , fleece and gillette wear. You take your own champers and nibbles and watch the firework display when the bells chime.
Its not a club so you join in as much or as little as you want . The owners just do it every year , they also do a lovely Xmas lights switch on where Santa visits. Weve taken the kids each year since they were little.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back