Gas It and 640 TP (1 Viewer)

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
Hi all, we are picking up our new 640 TP in a few weeks and are going to get the Gas It refillable system.

Can anyone tell me if the 11kg kit that comes from Gas It needs any other kit to connect to the 640?

TIA

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Depends on the regulator if it is a bulkhead one you will need the correct pigtail or if a bottle top regulator either an adaptor or new regulator. Supplying dealer should be able to sort it out or give Autogas 2000 a call.

OP
OP
us2anddollar

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
Depends on the regulator if it is a bulkhead one you will need the correct pigtail or if a bottle top regulator either an adaptor or new regulator. Supplying dealer should be able to sort it out or give Autogas 2000 a call.
Cheers!
I have contacted both the dealer and Gas it directly, Gas It are on Hols, waiting on the dealer to come back to me. There is a bulkhead regulator in the locker, wanted to make sure it did not require anything else, as I have the day off today so I am having a 'New Van Ordering' session!:giggle::giggle:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Lenny HB

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 18, 2007
On the coast in West Sussex
Funster No
MH
Hymer B678 DL
Exp
Since 2008 & many years tugging
Cheers!
I have contacted both the dealer and Gas it directly, Gas It are on Hols, waiting on the dealer to come back to me. There is a bulkhead regulator in the locker, wanted to make sure it did not require anything else, as I have the day off today so I am having a 'New Van Ordering' session!:giggle::giggle:
Autogas 2000 Basildog will be able to sort you out.

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Hi all, we are picking up our new 640 TP in a few weeks and are going to get the Gas It refillable system.

Can anyone tell me if the 11kg kit that comes from Gas It needs any other kit to connect to the 640?

TIA
We don’t actually supply the cylinders that Gasit brand as theirs anymore, we supply Gaslow as they have a gauge that works along with other additional safety features but predominantly we don’t agree with supplying diyers with the high pressure thermoplastic filler hoses that have to be assembled by inexperienced customers, also Gaslow offer a 10 year warranty with outstanding customer service.
If you post up the kit you are considering I will happily check if you have all parts required .

Basildog

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 21, 2018
Funster No
Autogas 2000 Basildog will be able to sort you out.
I have answered, we used to sell the Gasit type cylinders but now prefer Gaslow / Alugas mainly for the more modern and better features of the multi valve 👍

OP
OP
us2anddollar

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
We don’t actually supply the cylinders that Gasit brand as theirs anymore, we supply Gaslow as they have a gauge that works along with other additional safety features but predominantly we don’t agree with supplying diyers with the high pressure thermoplastic filler hoses that have to be assembled by inexperienced customers, also Gaslow offer a 10 year warranty with outstanding customer service.
If you post up the kit you are considering I will happily check if you have all parts required .
Cheers for the heads up, having some some digging about the gaslow seems to be the way forward.
I’ll drop you a email tomorrow, we are getting our van in 2 weeks, want to have the bottle with us when we get that van, hopefully you have some in stock!

Cheers again!

Nov 7, 2020
Southampton
Funster No
MH
Carthago C-Tourer
Exp
No longer a Newbie
Can highly recommend buying Gaslow from Basildog , (autogas2000) Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will guide and advise all the way through the process of fitting.

OP
OP
us2anddollar

us2anddollar

Free Member
Mar 23, 2022
Funster No
MH
Chausson 640 TP
Can highly recommend buying Gaslow from Basildog , (autogas2000) Very knowledgeable and helpful. Will guide and advise all the way through the process of fitting.
Cheers mate!

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back