Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Have you seen this? It's our own Motorhome News Magazine hosted right here at motorhomefun.co.uk. The link has been there for a day or two but I don't think too many have seen it yet. :Smile:

Why?
We are often pointing to other sites for reference when it comes to news or basic information, this is not good for our search engine placement; much better if we and others are pointing here :Smile: So I aim to build it into a useful resource. When its finished all stories and articles will link back here for discussion.

It is still very much a work in progress and I'm only able to do it in my spare time, I also hope to get some volunteer reporters to assist with the odd article and campsite or product review etc. Magazine

I welcome any comments you may have, remember this isn't my job, I'm just an enthusiastic amateur:Smile:

magxx.jpg

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Have you seen this? It's our own Motorhome News Magazine hosted right here at motorhomefun.co.uk. The link has been there for a day or two but I don't think too many have seen it yet. :Smile:

Why?
We are often pointing to other sites for reference when it comes to news or basic information, this is not good for our search engine placement; much better if we and others are pointing here :Smile: So I aim to build it into a useful resource. When its finished all stories and articles will link back here for discussion.

It is still very much a work in progress and I'm only able to do it in my spare time, I also hope to get some volunteer reporters to assist with the odd article and campsite or product review etc.

I welcome any comments you may have, remember this isn't my job, i'm just an enthusiastic amateur:Smile:

magxx.jpg

Well you are certainly enthusiastic, and you are a gifted amateur, shout if I can help but I fear with my limited grasp of anything technical, I'd be of limited use........Now lets see what chrisgreen and Yosser have as an answer to that! :Angry:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Good idea, my problem is that I alway use this to join Fun so all I ever look at is 'new posts'

Broken Link Removed

Peter

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

normanandsue

Free Member
Dec 31, 2010
Dunfermline - Scotland
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
Since 2007
Jim,
You ought to get paid for all the work you do on the site, you certainly deserve it with all the work you put in! I know I will not be alone in expressing my thanks for all your hard work.

I have just had a look at the magazine and think this format would make for an excellent home page, it looks a lot like the BBC home page where lots of subjects are presented on the first page and you then link to where you want go.

This may not be possible for many reasons but it is my thought, but I am happy for you to what you think is best.

Please keep up the good work.

Norman

bryandh

Free Member
Jan 17, 2011
Malaga, Spain
Funster No
MH
A Class. FFB Tabbert 570
Exp
Since 2010
Sorry, did not see the category until you pointed it out........ excellent addition, very well done, would be happy to change my home page to this newcomer.

Regards, Bryan

reader

Free Member
Apr 27, 2011
IO83rk
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
Like it, guess we need to do a bit of clicking now to get it up on the search engines

carsan

Free Member
Jul 6, 2011
Argyll
Funster No
MH
rv hi top
Exp
Since July 2011
Well done Jim
Also never saw it until you pointed it out, looking forward to the recipes.:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Well Jim if you took the adds out of some of the mags you would probably have more content in yours good job Jim thank you

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Been, looked and I am back

Had a look Jim, only one story made me click on it.. the Sea France.. seems a bit old news now.. out of interest DFDS has pulled out of trying to buy Sea France... so there is no active buyer now.. so there is a good chance it will go in February unless the French are allowed to put more state money in.

Read the whole page, good, liked it.. would have like to see a little bit of news of RV's but then I know most of MHF is euroboxes. May be we need something like it on RVOC?

Well done for doing it... man of many talents.. Bacon Rolls and a magazine, whatever next:Blush:

Bob:thumb:

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Had a look Jim, only one story made me click on it.. the Sea France.. seems a bit old news now.. out of interest DFDS has pulled out of trying to buy Sea France... so there is no active buyer now.. so there is a good chance it will go in February unless the French are allowed to put more state money in.

Read the whole page, good, liked it.. would have like to see a little bit of news of RV's but then I know most of MHF is euroboxes. May be we need something like it on RVOC?

Well done for doing it... man of many talents.. Bacon Rolls and a magazine, whatever next:Blush:

Bob:thumb:

There will be RV related stuff. One of the upcoming articles will be called "Why I bought an RV" you will recall I have been doing some research on the RVOC site. I hope to develop it as just a regular in house magazine so all motorhome related topics will be covered. Hopefully the news magazine will be be good enough for other sites to link to it, this gives us more of that all important Google love.:Smile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back