Forestboy

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 31, 2007
Forest of Dean
Funster No
MH
A Class Hymer B694 tag
Exp
Just got home from a brilliant New Years Eve meet, thanks to Suzy and Pammy for arranging it. Jan and I had an absolute ball even though I suffered the worst headache I've had for years on new years day Jim reckoned I must have had a bad orange juice. :cry:

It was really nice to meet a few more people from this great forum and be able to put faces to names.

Winnebago Tony complimented Ruth, Jan and Sian on their Sugarbabes impersonation. But for me the highlight was Tony himself, how many of you knew we have our very own Snakehips on the forum. Mark Ramprakash eat your heart out. ::bigsmile:

On behalf of Jan and myself I'd like to thank Jim for starting the forum and enabling us to meet such a great bunch of likeminded people.
Thanks Mate :thumb:
Happy New Year to All :thumb:

American Dream

Free Member
Aug 20, 2007
Lincoln
Funster No
MH
?
Exp
?
Really great to meet you finally Jan and Ror.

Thanks for the great hospitality, The Coffee and the chat.

Look forward to meeting you again in the future in between your busy schedule and travels.

Happy Trails Guys.Link Removed

If you hear a knocking noise it's only me hitching a lift.:winky:

Last edited:

Pammy

Funster
Aug 3, 2007
Mansfield
Funster No
MH
AUTOTRAIL CHEYENNE
Exp
3 years
Ror Said "Just got home from a brilliant New Years Eve meet, thanks to Suzy and Pammy for arranging it"

Rory, all the hard work was down to Suzy I had nothing to do with this one and what a fantastic job she did as well. Well done Suzy.

I would also like to agree with Ror and Jan in saying thanks to her and, of course, Bryan for making the weekend so successful. It was so enjoyable from the minute we parked up to the minute we moved off the site.

I suppose there has to be a particular highlight - and for me it was entertaining the whole of the site at 3am in the morning in the carpark with our wonderful singing. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Thanks Suzy you're a real star

Pammy & Geo

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Jul 27, 2007
West Yorks occasionally
Funster No
MH
Swift Bessacarr 560L
Exp
Since 2007
Well done Sharon for your recommendation of this site - great pub and location.

A huge thank you to both Suzy and Bryan for organising the whole event, and providing an endless supply of bacon baps.

Nice to catch up with everybody, to meet some new faces and to hear everyone's aspirations for the New Year.

Hope all your wishes come true and see you all soon.

Pete and Di

A and K

Free Member
Sep 8, 2007
Nottinghamshire
Funster No
MH
Low Profile
Exp
Since April 07'
:thanks2: to everyone and especially Suzy and Bryan for making us feel so welcome at this meet. We really enjoyed it and the bacon and coffee Link Removed went down a treat :thumb:

Thanks again

Angie and Keith

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LittleKath00

Free Member
Sep 21, 2007
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
C Class RV
Exp
Since 2004