burton on the water and stowford (1 Viewer)

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
well thats it had a great weekend in burton on the water except chippy closed by the canal .van is now being stripped and new ceiling boards fitted ? god help me.thank god swift have sent me some roof plans ..:thumb:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well thats it had a great weekend in burton on the water except chippy closed by the canal .van is now being stripped and new ceiling boards fitted ? god help me.thank god swift have sent me some roof plans ..:thumb:

Hi ya matey, Not your year is it, First JJ's City trump your but, then You can't find your way in Europe and end up in the micky mouse eurocup,,, And then my Palace Boys go up there and dump you out the league cup.... Is there any trophy you want this year?

Any how hope your both well, is this place in Wales or Burton on Trent? And make sure you post some pics of the Van repairs, be good to see them, are you doing it yourself?

Good luck with it

Haggers

OP
OP
Silkcut1105

Silkcut1105

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 3, 2011
Swansea
Funster No
MH
autotrail chieftain
Exp
Since 1991
burton

:thumb:hi paul ,yes football has gone right out of my head at the moment except the swans are doing ok m/u are crap,but camper is starting to look a right mess at the moment .but today it should start to take shape .going to put in new bearers in roof .i bought a seasoned wood so there will be no bending or twisting .taken some pics when i get a bit of time will post them on .never mind me did u complete your marathons .:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back