• Do you need a house sitter? Are you a house sitter? Use this forum to hook up with each other and arrange house-sitting and pet care etc.  MotorhomeFun takes no responsibility for any aspect of the house sit and only provides this forum as a way of introduction. Vetting and due diligence is the responsibility of the individual.  You are advised to use a formal agreement an example of which can be found here

HOUSE OWNERS
    Tell us roughly where you are, the dates you require, what you are looking for, if you accept pets, largest motorhome you could accommodate etc.

SITTERS
    Tell us about you, your van, any pets, any house sitting experience, where you would travel to etc

Sitter Available Jan/Feb ‘23 (1 Viewer)

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Available January and February for dog/house sitting for anyone away for the winter. We have an 8mtr Hobby 700.

Feb 19, 2018
EAST ANGLIA
Funster No
MH
Murvi Morello
Exp
Since 1975
Sorry Paul,

The question mark was left over from a similar, deleted, post I had written to yours but decided, despite my having similar 'site-sitting' experience with one of the National Clubs, that I was now too old to be galivanting around the country in winter. :giggle:

The reason for the question mark is, from past experience, I find that once I start a post, I have to leave something, or the deleted post entry hangs on the bottom of the thread forever, or have I got that wrong?

PS. Good Luck with your quest, it's a good way of seeing other parts of the Country!

Gellyneck

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 5, 2014
Scotland
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
More than toes wet now!
The reason for the question mark is, from past experience, I find that once I start a post, I have to leave something, or the deleted post entry hangs on the bottom of the thread forever, or have I got that wrong?

PS. Good Luck with your quest, it's a good way of seeing other parts of the Country!
Just to the left of the "Preview" icon on the Reply section is a "Draft" drop down arrow. Click that and you can save \ delete your draft message.(y)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
Sorry Paul,

The question mark was left over from a similar, deleted, post I had written to yours but decided, despite my having similar 'site-sitting' experience with one of the National Clubs, that I was now too old to be galivanting around the country in winter. :giggle:

No probs, I just thought I’d clarify 👍

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Badknee

Badknee

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 25, 2014
notloB
Funster No
MH
Vantage Neo
Exp
Living the dream.
We have changed our 8mtr tag axle for a 3.4mtr PVC.

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back