Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Link Removed

Peterborough Show :thumb:
The National Motorhome Show is the largest outdoor show. It takes place at the East of England Showground from Thursday April 26th until midday Monday 30th.

Attracting over 4,000 units camping on site for up to 4 days and in excess of 10.000 day visitors, this event is the starting point of Warners show season. All major manufacturers, dealers and accessory suppliers attend the event with over 350 trade stands.

Motorhome Fun had over 70 vans in 2011.:thumb:

We said we would marshal this show, and our assistants will be Jim and Sian. :winky::roflmto:

This show is always a great show, I would say the biggest and best, so if you have not been before its worth considering.::bigsmile:

The booking is not Open yet :Doh: So keep an eye on this Thread and check Warners web site from time to time. :Smile: Link Removed

It should be Open on the 15th or 16th of December.

When booking make sure you scroll down the list and click on Motorhome Fun as your club and get your £2 discount, if you click the wrong club you will not be able to camp with us. :cry:

CAMPING :Smile: Available from Thursday morning until noon on Monday and prices are based on 2 adults and up to 3 children per unit. There is a charge of £15 for additional adults. Prices include a £2 club discount if you pre-book to camp with Motorhome Fun

Thursday Arrival £42

Friday Arrival £39

Saturday Arrival £36

ENTERTAINMENT – there is an extra charge of £15 per adult & £7 per child(5-14yrs) for the Saturday evening entertainment (Check Warners website for further information.)

But those that have been before with us, you will know we have our own marquee and make our own entertainment. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

When you have booked with Warners put a post on this thread, and you will be added to the list, don't worry if the list is not updated on a regular basis.::bigsmile: Because we will all be in Spain discussing how to set the rally field out.:winky::ROFLMAO:

Look forward to seeing you all there. :thumb: Bob and Jane.

Booking Close Date: 10/04/2012
Attendees List

bobandjane
Jim

Landy lover

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2009
Zummerzet
Funster No
MH
27ft Eurolight
Exp
Camping Caravaning now 5'ering 49 years
Put us down for that one Jane please

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
Add us to the list please

We will be coming as we are due to go on to have our RV serviced and MOT's after the show at Star Spangeled Spanner (already booked)

So it is

Bob & Sue & Ezzie
aka Sloberdoberbob:thumb:

dellwood33

Free Member
Apr 25, 2009
Newcastle
Funster No
MH
italian crap
Exp
too long
We will be attending hopefully. :Smile:
There will be more space this year with 20+ vans going to the Whitby Goth meet ::bigsmile:

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Thanks for giving it a bump. :thumb:

Your Keen :RollEyes:

Yes Im sure we will be joining you there.

Sonja

We have to be Sonja, wont have time next week. :winky: We will be chasing the :sin::sin::sin:

Put us down for that one Jane please

And me!!! ::bigsmile:::bigsmile:::bigsmile:
S

We will be coming as we are due to go on to have our RV serviced and MOT's after the show at Star Spangeled Spanner (already booked)
So it is
Bob & Sue & Ezzie
aka Sloberdoberbob:thumb:

We will be attending hopefully. :Smile:
There will be more space this year with 20+ vans going to the Whitby Goth meet ::bigsmile:
::bigsmile: Should be able to park you without anyone in front of your Satellite Dish then Dick. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

To make our job easy, :Doh: We will put you on the list when you have booked with Warners, or we will get in more of a muddle than we do already. :winky::ROFLMAO:

We would love to come, but we'll still be in France, meandering our way back from Marjal :winky:

Gerald

See you at Marjal :thumb: We cant stay as long as you, the vans in for MOT.::bigsmile:

:thumb:Bob.

Free Member
Jul 30, 2007
The universe
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
We will be there as we are every year since 2006! My son live near by so we get to see him and the grand kids:thumb: - He also takes us out to dinner - RESULT!!!!!

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
Just went to book us in but no club discount available yet.. Anyone know if we will get one this year ?

( Also went to book the Newark show but that is not even open for booking at all as yet )

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
We will not part with our dosh until next year

We will not part with our dosh until nearer the time (as normal) but we have booked the RV in at Star Spangled Spanner and that is timed to be immediatly after the show (he is at the show) and we have our MOT done then as well.. so we will be there, but I will not be booking it until next year..Warners have more money than I do.

Bob/Sue/Ezzie:thumb:

OP
OP
bobandjanie

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Just went to book us in but no club discount available yet.. Anyone know if we will get one this year ?

( Also went to book the Newark show but that is not even open for booking at all as yet )

Hi John, I phoned warners today and she said booking should be Open on the 15th or 16th of December, I have put it on now because we are off next weekend and don't get back until the end of March, and will be busy next week sorting our van out. ::bigsmile: So as soon as the booking is Open you will be able to book and get the discount. :thumb: Post when you have booked, and we will put the list in motion. :winky: ::bigsmile: Bob.

slobadoberbob

Free Member
Jun 1, 2009
Kent, garden of England
Funster No
MH
Winnebago 23' something
Exp
25 years & counting
YYou need to see his new coach ..boy

Your be telling me they have more than Rick next.:winky: Just post when your booked Bob. :thumb:

When you see the new coach he has you may wonder that Bob... it is some vehicle.. saw it last weekend (day after he got it) it is a monster at 40' with a full lenght slide one side and two slides on the otherside.. the longest and widest lounge I have seen.. can get a decent scaletrix track down .... With the trailer he is now busting 60'... I can hid under his awning with my RV.. what a wind blocker.. what with Bill the other side I am well and truely sheltered.

Let you know when I have parted with the dosh.. have a nice time in Spain.. see you in the spring.

Bob/Sue and of course Ezzie.:thumb:

harryoxford2

Free Member
Sep 14, 2010
Bishops Stortford Herts
Funster No
MH
B
Exp
2010 and camper all my life
We will be there as we are every year since 2006! My son live near by so we get to see him and the grand kids:thumb: - He also takes us out to dinner - RESULT!!!!!

What?? he takes US out to dinner you say....omg what a toff gentleman and a scholar....Can I place my order please, ribeye and chips, medium rare, with onion rings and crinkle cut chips as I prefer them to the straight ones, whilst waiting can I have a side order of garlic bread and salsa dip. ohhh since hes paying can I have 6 large prawn on me steak too, also fried tomato and petipuss..petty pouis..ermm dem iccle sweet peas please.
Can I have a strawberry pavloafa...ermm strawberry pav...dang...spotted dick and custard followed by a workmans mugatea...

mmmmmmmmm I cant wait..me mouths waterin already

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Just bumping ::bigsmile:

S

Theonlysue

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 14, 2009
Essex
Funster No
MH
As Executive 50th an
Exp
Not long enough!
Peterborough 2012

Spoke to the organisors this morning, tickets on sale in January issue of MMM, which should be in the shops 15 December.

We can arrive from the Thursday morning.

S::bigsmile:

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
See you Thursday then Sue.. get the pitcher of your special brew ready babe !!! :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back