Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
We are off to cleveleys at the weekend we will be wild camping if any one ells is going keep look out for us yosser Lynn and Tilly the dog::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
:Smile:We've got a black Staffordshire Bull next door to us called Tilly, what's yours Yosser?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Apart from my first dog which was a smooth haired fox terrier all I've had since then is Jack Russell Bitches all of them.

The last two were mother and daughter, both of which lived to 16 years. Miss them dreadfully but they were a pain in the arse on the boat.

If I was at anchor I'd have to inflate the tender just so they could have a walk and a Pee, they wouldn't do it on deck, had to have a sniff on Terre-Ferme before they'd pee.

Here's one from about 1981 called Pipp, scatty little bugger but a good ratter.

Attachments

• Pipp.jpg
    Pipp.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 15

Madmark62

Free Member
Sep 28, 2011
Wakefield West Yorkshire
Funster No
MH
Winnebago Lesharo
Exp
I`m a newbie
We are off to cleveleys at the weekend we will be wild camping if any one ells is going keep look out for us yosser Lynn and Tilly the dog::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Thought you went last week Yosser?
Whats up , did you drop a penny and are going back to find it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

or is your Sat nav stuck on that location???:RollEyes::RollEyes:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
Thought you went last week Yosser?
Whats up , did you drop a penny and are going back to find it?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

or is your Sat nav stuck on that location???:RollEyes::RollEyes:

I did and am going back this weekend just to keep all them fishermen happy:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

JJ

Mágica
May 1, 2008
Quinta Majay, Pinheiro Bordalo, Portugal
Funster No
MH
Burstner Privilege T
Exp
over 50 years

...what?

Meet up with you and get grief about football and pies?

Then have an oversized rat trying to wee against my leg?

Think I'll stay in Portugal...:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

JJ :Cool:

OP
OP
Hayleylulu

Hayleylulu

Banned
Feb 17, 2008
Full timing in the van
Funster No
MH
Fiat decato
Exp
8years
AM not taking the computer with me as i dont want any do gooders to spoil my weekend:Cool:

ShiftZZ

LIFE MEMBER
Feb 19, 2008
Dark Side of the Moon
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2007
Oh, go on Yosser, who will I pick on if you're not out there reading my Posts. .:cry:

I think you should pick on "one man and his RV" (1_man_and_his_dob(lo)), born trouble maker, always in fights in pubs and kebab shops, banned from all Boots, Dorothy Perkins and Spec Savers. Just dont challenge him to a fight....

He was caught headbutting a bottle of beer on the prom in Porth Cawl, it took 17 heavily armed police officers to calm him don, 16 tazzers were used...

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
I think you should [HI]pick on "one man and his RV[/HI]" (1_man_and_his_dob(lo)), born trouble maker, always in fights in pubs and kebab shops, banned from all Boots, Dorothy Perkins and Spec Savers. Just dont challenge him to a fight....

He was caught headbutting a bottle of beer on the prom in Porth Cawl, it took 17 heavily armed police officers to calm him don, 16 tazzers were used...

But he comes across as such a docile ,pleasant indidvidual ShiftZZ are you quite sure, not that I doubt you and I'm certain you wouldn't be trying to stir it or anifink.

By the way, that was some pair of trainers I saw on here the other night, if I didn't see posts from Mrs ShiftZZ occasionally I'd start to worry about you! . .:ROFLMAO:

peter marshall

Free Member
Mar 5, 2009
Cleveleys,Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Low Line
Exp
9 Years
Hi
We just came back from Cleveleys shopping, blowing a gale, freezing wind, and rain :Sad::Sad:, so I must say Yossers welcome to the open prom this weekend :Blush::Blush:, We used to live on the prom at Admiral Sound flats it was bad enough there during a storm, I think we will stay at home this weekend and finish a few jobs off. Pete :thumb: :thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
[HI]Yosser ain't scared of a bit of flatulence[/HI]:Eeek:

Yosser ain't scared of NOTHIN' he's even slept with Smudger now that's brave, courageous, fool-hardy, ballsy, well you get my drift..........he's 'ard

....which of course is why I'm trying to get of his "Slap" list before the next meet . . Griff:roflmto:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back