Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
I have spent a bit of time securing some extra discounts for funsters and i still have some great promises in waiting. In the last few days I have got 5% discount from Chris Cox A Frames as well as PWS engineering who supply tow bars and motorcycle racks etc.

We have also been given an exclusive 15% discount from Vanbitz on everything they sell. This makes the famous Strikeback Alarms, Air Conditioning Systems, Solar panels, and Gaslow systems the cheapest you'll find anywhere. This offer is strictly for subscribers only so please don't share the code outside of subscribed Funsters.

I have made a new subscriber discount page, the link to it is on the left of the front page or you can see it by Broken Link Removed:thumb:

jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
Van Bitz 15% is a brilliant offer that must make the strikeback cheaper than it was years ago:thumb: and in my opinion its the best motorhome alarm

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Van Bitz 15% is a brilliant offer that must make the strikeback cheaper than it was years ago:thumb: and in my opinion its the best motorhome alarm

Looking at the range of stuff that Vanbitz sells, that 15% is very generous indeed and the only way that ANYONE can enjoy such a discount is to be a Subscribing Funster:thumb:

Vanbitz mention the Funsters discount on their site here :thumb:Link Removed

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Nice one Jim, well done will make Fun even more attractive to newbies, you have picked the cream Eddie and PWS.

Peter

Mine really needs editing as they can order on website direct and just enter the coupon code at checkout. No need to phone unless they want to be reassured or pick brains.

Johns Cross​
To get the discount please search for items on their website and then telephone the order to 01-580-881288 and mention Funsters Discount of 5% or when collecting from store. Website

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Nice one Jim, well done will make Fun even more attractive to newbies, you have picked the cream Eddie and PWS.

Peter

Mine really needs editing as they can order on website direct and just enter the coupon code at checkout. No need to phone unless they want to be reassured or pick brains.

Johns Cross​
To get the discount please search for items on their website and then telephone the order to 01-580-881288 and mention Funsters Discount of 5% or when collecting from store. Website

Thanks Peter:thumb: I have edited your entry on that webpage. Thanks for the discount its very much appreciated:thumb:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
HI we have never really done anything like this before as a business. Jim got me drunk at the rugby and twisted my arm, so I am keen to make it all work or he may twist my arm again:winky:

Anyway, there may be a couple of hiccups, so if any one has any problems what so ever, contact me on 01823 321992 or Lyn Jones on 01823 323532 or email eddie@vanbitz.com or lyn@vanbitz.com.

We have told all our staff but after twenty years of bashing them over the head when they give discount:Eeek: they may forget so ask for either of us and we'll sort it out for you

Cheers

Eddie

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
HI we have never really done anything like this before as a business. Jim got me drunk at the rugby and twisted my arm, so I am keen to make it all work or he may twist my arm again:winky:

Anyway, there may be a couple of hiccups, so if any one has any problems what so ever, contact me on 01823 321992 or Lyn Jones on 01823 323532 or email eddie@vanbitz.com or lyn@vanbitz.com.

We have told all our staff but after twenty years of bashing them over the head when they give discount:Eeek: they may forget so ask for either of us and we'll sort it out for you

Cheers

Eddie

Thanks Eddie, that is a very generous offer and I hope that it generates some new Funster customers for you.:thumb:

In fact I have just been doing the sums; taking 15% of your Gaslow systems which would be really handy before our long trip after christmas:Blush:

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Thanks Eddie, that is a very generous offer and I hope that it generates some new Funster customers for you.:thumb:

In fact I have just been doing the sums; taking 15% of your Gaslow systems which would be really handy before our long trip after christmas:Blush:

Have you paid your subs then?:rollonfloor:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
It is very generous:thumb:

Thanks Eddie and Jim

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
For the Xmas and New Year period (to Jan 31st) funsters discount will be

10%

only for orders made on-line but you can phone :cry: NOT MOTORHOMES Hilda.

Peter

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Fantastic.

I have bought the Safari room, every bit and bob you can imagine and now we have a bidding war.

Too late for me but 20% anyone ?

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
B#gger, we're in Spain, cant you make it spring next year Peter.:thumb:

How long is a bit of string ? Depends on how successful the promotion is I suppose, if it brings in loads of business all the time it could well become permanent in Fun.

Peter

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well our discount is a trial period as well, it would be nice to think that the Companies that support funsters get the benefit which as Peter say's justifies keeping the offer ongoing.

I must say all that has happened so far is people that allready have bought stuff have moaned at us:cry:

Still It's Chrismas month tomorrow! Mince pies, mulled wine and all other stuff that I look forward to, until I actually eat it and then I remember that I either don't like it, gives me Heartburn or think that it tastes awful!

Like the fudge in Quality Street! until it is the last thing left in the tin, and Lyn has said that my diet starts when all the Christmas stuff is gone:whatthe:

Ho Ho Bloody Ho

Eddie

Sep 10, 2011
West Midlands
Funster No
MH
Laika Ecovip 309
Exp
since 2011 but years in a caravan
Well our discount is a trial period as well, it would be nice to think that the Companies that support funsters get the benefit which as Peter say's justifies keeping the offer ongoing.

I must say all that has happened so far is people that allready have bought stuff have moaned at us:cry:

Eddie

Well Eddie I have just booked into your place and ordered a battery master and am getting a check over done on the strikedback as starters that’s if we don’t get snow will not pay for your
Christmas wine but every little helps::bigsmile:
John

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
Well Eddie I have just booked into your place and ordered a battery master and am getting a check over done on the strikedback as starters that’s if we don’t get snow will not pay for your
Christmas wine but every little helps::bigsmile:
John
:Smile: Thank you, every bit of business is as important to us, as it is the customers that count not the value of their order!

Re Wine? I am teatotal:Blush:

Eddie (in denial!:ROFLMAO:)

Palmeat

Free Member
Nov 6, 2011
Horsham, West Sussex
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
Since 2012
Newbie says 'thank you' to Eddie!

I'm new to this motorhome malarky but have really enjoyed reading ther comments of all you experienced hands on this forum - it's been a real help.
In anticipation of retirement next year after 40 years in harness as a mainstream banker (please don't groan - we're not all bad guys!), we have made the plunge and ordered a Carthago C-Line which is due for delivery in March. On the back of a recommendation from the owners club and advice from various sources, we visited Vanbitz in October and ordered a wealth-diminishing array of alarms, trackers, solar panels etc for installation when the van arrives in 3 months' time. The service I received at the time from Geoff was great.
Having spotted the Funsters 15% discount offer I was delighted that Eddie agreed that I can apply this discount to my order - in exchange for payment now (which I think is fair) - and it has certainly made a big saving. Evidently it's the quiet time for Vanbitz right now, so hope others are able to take advantage of the deal while it lasts.
Now need to spend some time working out avatars, photos and other sign-on details to improve my forum image - and in the coming weeks to continue learning from all the experience on offer. Many thanks for your advice thus far.
Peter

eddie

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 4, 2007
Taunton Somerset
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
since 1989
In anticipation of retirement next year after 40 years in harness as a mainstream banker (please don't groan - we're not all bad guys!), we have made the plunge and ordered a Carthago C-Line

Good Bankers see! Putting money back into the economy! Thank you.

The service I received at the time from Geoff was great.
Don't tell him though he will want another pay rise! As it is his Winnebago is better than mine

Evidently it's the quiet time for Vanbitz right now, so hope others are able to take advantage of the deal while it lasts.

I wish it was! Currently nearly all our customers are getting ready to bugger off to Europe for the Winter! This doesn't bother me until the frost kicks in then I want to go as well!:cry:

I must admit as the years roll on, waving bye bye to people on a daily basis, as they leave Cornish Farm, off to catch the ferry seems a better a better idea!

It seems that there are two migrations. Those that want to be away by Christmas and the risk of the first snow, and those who can't bear the idea of missing Christmas and New Year but "just have" to be away as early in January as they possible can!

The rest of us of course hunker down, get out our thick socks, gloves, scarves and thick coats and peer out of the window at the snow:Eeek:

Eddie

Bulawayo Lass

Free Member
Apr 29, 2014
Mud Island, nr Mudchester
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
long (with Brian) short (alone) medium (with Andy)
Wish l had known about this when l got CB and started to kit him out :-((

l am going to strangle Ash for not telling me about the forum and discounts...not strangle Eddie he is too sweet and innocent to blame for anything :)

There around september to have strike back yearly check see what else of my money l can spend l swear it is stocked up in time for me to walk in and go ...can you just add that......

OP
OP
Jim

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
You should note that this was a one time offer that expired and the discount to Subscribing Funsters from Vanbitz is 10%:thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back