Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
VW Gatcombe
Exp
Hi one and all!

I've just paid for my first motorhome which is a VW Gatcombe and am picking her up next Saturday!! She is just GORGEOUS! (just like her owner!!). She was 'meant' to happen to me!! Like my little cottage, and my festering cat! Everything has just fallen into place and I'm just blown away by the huge blessing that's crossed my path!

I'm sure I'll be on here asking daft questions before too long, as this is going to be a HUGE learning curve for me!! So I do hope you'll bear with me!!??

take carexx

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi Boogie, welcome to Motorhome Fun, what a positive post, seems that you are sorted, enjoy your Motorhome sounds as if you will have lots of fun with it. :welcomefunster:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Hi and welcome to the fun, lots of singles here so no need to feel left out, ask away, check out the chatroom and the rally/meets calendar. Enjoy.:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09
Welcome Boogie to Fun!

Getting out and about in you new m/h will be pure magic ..hope you enjoy !

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

John n Kath​

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Hello Boogie !

You sound full of joy and happiness , You should fit in this big family (+ a few nutters....but hey you can't win all the time can you!??) , and find life even more enjoyable now that you joined!
Hope you'll enjoy your new toy and give a go to my place down south of France!!

Meanwhile...... Welcome on FUN

Amicalement

Frankie::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

stuurman

Free Member
Jul 26, 2008
in my van all over Europe
Funster No
MH
A Class
Exp
as of may 28, 2009, fulltimer
Your enthousiastic post made me smile and my day. Welcome to the Fun and do enjoy your time with your van. Greetings from Spain, Hans.:thumb:

Lindylooj

Free Member
Jun 24, 2011
Weymouth, Dorset
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Newbie from Oct 2011
Welcome, we are newbies and everyone on here has been welcoming and soooo helpful when we have asked questions they must have answered a hundred times. Enjoy your van, and I am with you, everything happens for a reason and it seems you are in a good place. Enjoy :Smile: Lynn

hilldweller

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2008
Macclesfield
Funster No
MH
Zilch Mk1
Exp
From Aug 2007
I've just paid for my first motorhome which is a VW Gatcombe and am picking her up next Saturday!! She is just GORGEOUS! (just like her owner!!).

Calm down dear it's only a motorhome.

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
Hiya - haven't looked at the Gatcombe; I can only presume it's called that because it comes with a stable attachment ..... and we haven't even got a 'garage' in ours! :roflmto:

Enjoy!

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Hi one and all!

I've just paid for my first motorhome which is a VW Gatcombe and am picking her up next Saturday!! She is just GORGEOUS! (just like her owner!!). She was 'meant' to happen to me!! Like my little cottage, and my festering cat! Everything has just fallen into place and I'm just blown away by the huge blessing that's crossed my path!

I'm sure I'll be on here asking daft questions before too long, as this is going to be a HUGE learning curve for me!! So I do hope you'll bear with me!!??

take carexx
well don at getting your first MH welcome to the club hope you enjoy your MH as much as we do ours :thumb:
yours Ian F

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi boogie :welcome: to fun, you cant go wrong with a VW, :thumb: enjoy your travels. ::bigsmile: Bob and Jane.

Stephen & Jeannie

Free Member
Aug 27, 2008
Gobowen near Oswestry !!
Funster No
MH
Sold and bought a Caravan
Exp
9 years !!!!
What next ??

Time to start making plans ! Sort out a few meets or even follow the Sun South and enjoy the Mediterranean sunshine for the Winter.....This time next week I will be doing just that....Stephen.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Hi Boogie, exciting times ahead, maybe we'll see you in your van at a meet next year. Meanwhile, ask away and welcome to the fun:thumb:

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Welcome

It is indeed good fun on here, and friendly to female solo travellers!

Catherine

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back