roamer2

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
van conversion
Exp
hi to all motorhomers not sure what to say as i have just joined your forum, I have a van conversion and love to get out when ever, live in lincolnshire and get up the coast as i am a fisherman

Brian and Jo

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 24, 2007
oswestry,shropshire
Funster No
MH
A-Class N+B Arto 88F
Exp
Been motorhoming for 15yrs.had an American RV for 7yrs,Now got a Niesmann Bischoff Arto 88F
welcome

hi there and a warm welcome to MHF,enjoy your time here:thumb:
regards brian jo and josh

Risky R

Free Member
Nov 19, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
Delica
Exp
Newbie...but LEZ campaign fighter.

Hi all
We are owners of a Mitsubishi Delica 4x4 we use for trips and also have a folding caravan, all great fun, but that is not the main reason I am here.

I shall say Hi to all on this forum and I sincerely hope that we can work together regarding an issue that I know affects many of you.

I will cut it at that and post what I have to say, I feel you will be very interested.:thumb:
Regards

Phil Elliott.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
hi to all motorhomers not sure what to say as i have just joined your forum, I have a van conversion and love to get out when ever, live in lincolnshire and get up the coast as i am a fisherman

Hiya roamer2 :flyingwelcome:
There are pleanty of fishermen on here they even have fishing meets sometimes......
...enjoy the Fun
Best wishes from over the border in Norfolk:thumb:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Hello and wellcome to motorhome fun, lots on here with all sorts of vans, lots of fishermen, join in :welcomefunster:

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hi all
We are owners of a Mitsubishi Delica 4x4 we use for trips and also have a folding caravan, all great fun, but that is not the main reason I am here.

I shall say Hi to all on this forum and I sincerely hope that we can work together regarding an issue that I know affects many of you.

I will cut it at that and post what I have to say, I feel you will be very interested.:thumb:
Regards

Phil Elliott.

Hello and welcome to Motorhome Fun I see you are a LEZ compainer a subject a lot are interested in. :welcomefunster:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back