LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
Picked up the motorhome today & got it home in one piece. I am told by friend who was following that I also left all parked cars, cyclists etc... in one piece too. Got my first wave and was able to wave back as a proper motorhomer!!!
Have to say the service at the dealer was absolutely cr**--customer service is NOT understood at all.:Sad: but everything seems OK.

Want to say a huge thanks for all your help, everyone, for answering my multitude of questions, for the warm welcome, and for all the laughs. There've been times in the past few years I thought I'd never laugh again and deciding to buy another motorhome (and finding Fun along the way) has made life seem a bit brighter again. So thanks:Smile: everyone, you're a great bunch.

Oct 12, 2008
Balma (next to Toulouse) France
Funster No
MH
HymerCamp 51Capucine
Exp
Since 2011/owner since 6/03/2014
Pauline please , when you have problems with a frenchy... give me a shout !!!!because I might be a small woman but I have a big big mouth:shout:and I can be very persuasive, and ... I know words ...:)Blush: )you don't!!!!I am very able to drive to your place and give you a good hand ...believe me::bigsmile::winky:!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:

Wildman

Free Member
May 30, 2008
Ilfracombe, Devon
Funster No
MH
Amazon Ambassador
Exp
since 1967
Pauline please , when you have problems with a frenchy... give me a shout !!!!because I might be a small woman but I have a big big mouth:shout:and I can be very persuasive, and ... I know words ...:)Blush: )you don't!!!!I am very able to drive to your place and give you a good hand ...believe me::bigsmile::winky:!!

Amicalement

Frankie:Smile::Smile:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:MDR:ROFLMAO:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

movan

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 2, 2009
Moving around
Funster No
MH
Burstner
Exp
since07
Holly, Hope you have a wonderful wonderful holiday.... you will be setting off with Salopian soon won't you?:Smile:

Jul 28, 2010
The world
Funster No
MH
Small car
Exp
Picked up the motorhome today & got it home in one piece. I am told by friend who was following that I also left all parked cars, cyclists etc... in one piece too. Got my first wave and was able to wave back as a proper motorhomer!!!
Have to say the service at the dealer was absolutely cr**--customer service is NOT understood at all.:Sad: but everything seems OK.

Want to say a huge thanks for all your help, everyone, for answering my multitude of questions, for the warm welcome, and for all the laughs. There've been times in the past few years I thought I'd never laugh again and deciding to buy another motorhome (and finding Fun along the way) has made life seem a bit brighter again. So thanks:Smile: everyone, you're a great bunch.
hope you enjoy your MH as much as we do our RV life is worth living when it is this good :thumb:

Jun 10, 2011
Yorkshire (nr. Leeds)
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
Since 2011 (so a bit of a newbie)
I love the waving.

We got out MH in July and I didn't know anything about the waving so it took me by surprise.

I just thought the first MH driver we passed was being nice, and then the next one waved, and the next and on it went.

In the end I realised that all MH are nice people. It is a great crowd. it must just attract that sort of person I reckon.

:welcome:

Sep 16, 2010
Bungay Suffolk
Funster No
MH
Autotrail TrackerEKS
Exp
Since 2010
New motorhome

Hi Holly. I don't know what has been keeping you in low spirits during the past, but now you are the owner of a motorhome AND a member of this super club your troubles are over, so don't be too nervous about driving, its like everything else, the more you do it the better you get at it.... SO, off you go and ENJOY yourself, you live in a country that caters for motorhomes.... We wish you all the very best.:thumb::thumb:
Mitch and Jenny.. x

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Hollyberry, hope you and your new van have many happy adventures together, enjoy :Smile: are you giving your new motorhome a name.

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Wishing you many thousands of Waves:thumb:

Please do leave a dealer review here Link Removed