jhorsf

Free Member
May 15, 2009
DERBYSHIRE
Funster No
MH
ih oregon
Exp
I wonder if Jason would like a lot of emails telling him to read the rules:ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
C

catpipe1

Banned
Nov 6, 2011
colchester
Funster No
MH
dont own one yet
Exp
im a newbie
tried to list an advert and was unable to as there is no option to list a new advert, help would be apprieciated if you dont like my post appearing on here?

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
So besides draining down and using a compressed air supply to ensure it is empty I'm going to raise my MH off the ground to keep the tyres happy and leave the Handbrake off to keep the brakes from seizing on, you are honestly suggesting that I buy a twin pipe system from you and remove the CAT in between usage, I think I'd rather buy a tent.

Not amused......Griff
:Angry:

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Lets just make stuff up/...

I reckon he is banned because he is stealing Cats. :Smile:

johnp10

Free Member
Oct 12, 2009
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
8 years ish
So besides draining down and using a compressed air supply to ensure it is empty I'm going to raise my MH off the ground to keep the tyres happy and leave the Handbrake off to keep the brakes from seizing on, you are honestly suggesting that I buy a twin pipe system from you and remove the CAT in between usage, I think I'd rather buy a tent.

Not amused......Griff
:Angry:

Griff,
Sort your head out!!!
Nothing to do with cats or any other pets.
Check out the OP, the guy is now selling Spam.
For appropriate recipes check out
http://www.spamrecipes.net/

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Feb 27, 2011
UK
Funster No
MH
Self Build
Exp
Since 2005
Totally missed this one :Doh:

Guessing he has an overly complicated solution to the scrotes who nick catalytic chunks?

What's worse? A scrote who pinches a handful of cats and pee's 5 or so MH'ers. Or a spamming Advertiser who pees us all off?:Doh:

Jim

Ringleader
Jul 19, 2007
Sutton on Sea, UK
Funster No
MH
Adria Panel Van.
Exp
Since 1988
Its Saturday suppertime and my phone makes the sound its programmed to play when there is a reported post. Log in and have a look and it's a trader who has just checked a box saying he's read the rules and if he's a trader he's agrees to those too.

Someone has joined just to promote a link. So what do I do, I have two options...

1. I could drop the guy a line, point again at the rules, wait for him to bother to reply and if he does he'll say sorry mate I didn't see them. I'll delete his post, remove his spammy signature and the homepage link in his profile, then make a note to monitor his posts because he's obviously only here to sell.
  2. Click the "spammer" button once, automatically he is banned and posts deleted and I get back to my supper

It's a no brainer really and its rarely a loss to funsters as its normally only the crap products and poor services that spammers promote. :Smile:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Never rated the Cat anyway, have always been a Gardner and Cummins man meself.

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004
nothing wrong with spam,lightly covered in batter,and shalow fry,spam fritters:thumb:
or used for fishing it can be a top bait for carp,used with a hair rig on a short leader can be deadly,better than boilies:thumb:
cat's on the other hand,are just a waste of flesh,only put on this planet to annoy dog's:Angry:
did i tell you about the time a cat nearly killed one of my staffies:Eeek:

the cat got stuck in its throat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
nothing wrong with spam,lightly covered in batter,and shalow fry,spam fritters:thumb:
or used for fishing it can be a top bait for carp,used with a hair rig on a short leader can be deadly,better than [HI]boilies[/HI]:thumb:
cat's on the other hand,are just a waste of flesh,only put on this planet to annoy dog's:Angry:
did i tell you about the time a cat nearly killed one of my staffies:Eeek:

the cat got stuck in its throat:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Pardon my French and ignore my ignorance, wtF is a boilie?:Confused:

chrisgreen

Funster
Jul 26, 2009
england
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
since 2004