Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 10
Hi funsters...

I have finally got round to it and got something booked for all of those that like us have not got a clue what we are meant to be doing for the New Year.

So I have arranged a very nice New Year's bash at the cotton arms in Wrenbury Cheshire http://www.cottonarms.com/

This is a do as much or as little get together.

Basically Nikki and I were thinking what to do for New year and then thought, why not spend it along with like minded people?

I have therefore spoken with the Cotton Arms, home of the Bring and Buy and Joe has invited us in to his arrangements at late notice.

The Rally will comprise of a fantastic New Year celebration in the pub at just £12 per head for a buffet. In the pub there will be an Irish Folk band playing which Joe informs me are great. If however you feel that you are more energetic, there will be a disco in the pavilion to be enjoyed.

The date#s range from the 28th through to the 2nd. Nikki is your main host for this event but i will be slaving for her as usual.

The Rally Fee is set at £7-00 per night, no Electric but Generators are more than welcome up to 10pm and after 8 am

I know its last knockins and many will have things arranged, but if you want to join in then, we would love to see you there. :thumb:

Please PM me or add your name to the thread, we may have to limit this meet, so early doors is your best option

Regards

Paul & Nikki.

Attendees

HAGANAP (Paul & Nikki)
DINGRAY (Ray)

aba

Free Member
Oct 27, 2009
yorkshire
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
dec 2009
hi paul & nikki
debs and i would like to attend weather permitting.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
hi paul & nikki
debs and i would like to attend weather permitting.

Hi Andy No Problem... no worries about the weather mate, the majority takes place in doors on New Year, we will probably have a Marque for the other nights, or use of vans, depending on numbers of course, so don't worry about the weather.

Haganap (Paul & Nikki)
Dingray (Ray)
Jim (Sian & Jim)
Aba (Debs and I)

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Please add us too Paul n Nikki :thumb::thumb::thumb:

Just gets better and Better :thumb:

Haganap (Paul & Nikki)
Dingray (Ray)
Jim (Sian & Jim)
Aba (Debs and I)
Bungy (Daryl & Clare)
Champers (John and Kath)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)
Paul could you please add us as well.....Carol & Eddie. thanks ::bigsmile:

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
Hi Paul, This sounds good to me and would love to go but sorry I cant give a definite so can I have a maybe as it all depends on a hospital appointment.

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Paul could you please add us as well.....Carol & Eddie. thanks ::bigsmile:

The pleasure will be all mine :thumb:

Hi Paul, This sounds good to me and would love to go but sorry I cant give a definite so can I have a maybe as it all depends on a hospital appointment.

No Problem Dave, just let me know and I will see what can be worked out.

Hi Paul and Nikki, we would love to come too, please add us to the list.
Thanks Jude n Ken x::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

your wish is my command :thumb:

Haganap (Paul & Nikki)
Dingray (Ray)
Jim (Sian & Jim)
Aba (Debs and I)
Bungy (Daryl & Clare)
Champers (John and Kath)
Carol & Eddie ( Carol & Eddie)
Lofty (Jude and Ken)

:thumb:

Gaz

Free Member
Nov 25, 2007
cambridgeshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
since june 2005
can you add us to the list please

thanks gaz and julie

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
can you add us to the list please

thanks gaz and julie

No Problem Gaz
Can you also PM me details about the Ludlow thing you are going on? cheers

Haganap (Paul & Nikki)
Dingray (Ray)
Jim (Sian & Jim)
Aba (Debs and I)
Bungy (Daryl & Clare)
Champers (John and Kath)
Lofty (Jude and Ken)
Gaz63 ( Gaz and Julie) official photographer.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Hi Paul
I was meant to be working night shift new year but been told we might be shut down for a week so a couple of questions if you dont mind. Do you know if it would be ok for kids (as in 14 year old) to get in the pub and i notice from their website it has electric hook up in campsite would that be available if you cant answers these i will give the pub a phone my self just let me know.

Gerry

P.S. i will have shaved the moustache off by then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
Hi Paul
I was meant to be working night shift new year but been told we might be shut down for a week so a couple of questions if you dont mind. Do you know if it would be ok for kids (as in 14 year old) to get in the pub and i notice from their website it has electric hook up in campsite would that be available if you cant answers these i will give the pub a phone my self just let me know.

Gerry

P.S. i will have shaved the moustache off by then:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Not normally a problem if Kids are with Adult's

There is electric pitches but these are booked out too people on the site and are generally already booked. They are also away from the Funsters and a premium rate not rally rate's.

Far safer to come and share a generator and use your MH as it should be used.:thumb:

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Thanks for the quick reply Paul, i dont mind no electric but with 2 women with me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. No we dont mind as we wild camp all the time, i will let you know ASAP.

Gerry

pinkgin

LIFE MEMBER
Jun 23, 2008
Cheshire
Funster No
MH
N & B Arto
Exp
15 + years,
yes john there is limit, as Nikki does not want to work too hard. :winky:

just not sure what the limit is at present.

We did think there would be about 4 or 5 of us, but obviously we are not alone in our last minute.com organisation stuff. ::bigsmile:

will continue to see how it goes, and Ladies. Thought you were missing the new years sales?

wrong in so many ways. I will be organising a trip to Cheshire Oaks the famous designer outlet shopping mall, to spend all Paul's hard earned xmas day work dosh. Limited seats but sure we can borrow Paul's car as well, making a total of 9 ladies super dooper shopping expedition to the number 1 designer outlet where bargains are a daily thing, just google it :thumb:

champers

Funster
LIFE MEMBER
Mar 9, 2009
Skegness, UK
Funster No
MH
Frankia i650 FD
Exp
Since March 09

We did think there would be about 4 or 5 of us, but obviously we are not alone in our last minute.com organisation stuff. ::bigsmile:

will continue to see how it goes, and Ladies. Thought you were missing the new years sales?

wrong in so many ways. I will be organising a trip to Cheshire Oaks the famous designer outlet shopping mall, to spend all Paul's hard earned xmas day work dosh. Limited seats but sure we can borrow Paul's car as well, making a total of 9 ladies super dooper shopping expedition to the number 1 designer outlet where bargains are a daily thing, just google it :thumb:

Wahooo sounds good to me Nikki xx:thumb::thumb::thumb:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Niesman+Bischoff 79e
Exp
put me down as a poss want to go away over xmas but older kids whineing :cry:

So Benidorm or Wrenbury? tough choice friend. Will add you to the list and see you at Wrenbury :winky: Ps, direct the Scouse king to this post please, before it's too late we will after all need entertaining.

please put our names down Carol & Dave we dont need hook up are dogs allowed ?

Be a pleasure to meet you Carol and Dave. Well behaved dogs are very welcome, but us funsters also like badly behaved ones, they make for great entertainment when stealing the bacon butties. Dogs are actually allowed in the pub normally and it's in the dog friendly pub guide, although I would not of thought so on New years eve itself as it may be too busy so they may need to spend New Years eve in the van. Great dog walks around too.

what is the ground we will be on car park or mud

We will be on a rally field which is Grass. it is very solid and we have held meets there in snow. Its extremely well drained and easy to get on and off, if not we have strong men and 4x4's and you only need to get off once :thumb:

Haganap (Paul & Nikki)
Dingray (Ray)
Jim (Sian & Jim)
Aba (Debs and I)
Bungy (Daryl & Clare)
Champers (John and Kath)
Lofty (Jude and Ken)
Gaz63 ( Gaz and Julie) official photographer.
Family Guy (Eddie, The boss Di, Keiron Olivia,bulldogs, a randy white dog all poss)
Max'sdad (Carol and Dave)

Carol

LIFE MEMBER
Oct 2, 2007
North Wales.
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
18 years s Motorhome (33years caravans)

Brilliant I know it so well excellent outlet. :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back