Awning. (1 Viewer)

Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
We have a Peugeot Autocruise Valentine with rear door. We would like an awning fitted to the side of the van, any ideas how much it could cost???

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Fiamma 45?

- most popular size - probably about £600, that's what mine cost anyway.

Catherine

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
That was fitted

by a small motorhome workshop in the Cotswolds. I can recommend him if you are interested. He was workshop manager at Autosleepers for many years...

May 21, 2008
Oxford
Funster No
MH
WildAx Constellation
Exp
Since 2008
Oaktree Services

Unit 4 New Barn Workshops, Shinehill Lane, South Littleton, Evesham WR11 8TR, 01386 832777.

When arrived around 09.30, caught the bus into Evesham and spent most of the day there, and returned by bus. The bus stop is outside Long Lartin prison, so that's fun!! Be careful. I can't remember his name, sorry.

Best regards

Catherine

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

bobandjanie

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 28, 2008
Javea, Spain
Funster No
MH
Pilote V600g
Exp
Hi, depends on what sort of awning you want, :Smile: our last van had a wind out / roll out fixed to the side of the van we also had a privacy room and in 2 year the wind out spent more time wound in, even strapped down it used to bang about :Doh: when it got windy. And we used the privacy room twice and it spent most of the time under the bed at home. :Doh:

If you go to the motorhome shows Johnscross are on site and they drive around fitting them for you on your pitch. And you get a funsters discount if your a subscriber !

http://www.johnscross.co.uk/categories/Awnings-Annexes-Groundsheets/Fiamma-F65-Motorhome-Awnings/

On this van we don't have a wind out, just stuck a rail on the van and fix the awning in the rail.

It depend what you want, wind out as just a sun canopy.........wind it in and drive off.

Fit a privacy room to it, you have to take that down, before you can move.

You can get drive away awnings that fit in a channel / Rail and leave them on your pitch and ' ie ' Drive away. :Smile:

The awning we have fits in the rail, and we have to take it down when we move. ::bigsmile:

Hope that helps. Bob.

Attachments

• Our awning.jpg
    Our awning.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 20
OP
OP
ROB1CHELSEA1
Sep 4, 2011
Funster No
MH
No more
Cheers Bob :)

Cheer Bob i dont fancy putting one up each time were away so was thinking about the one that fits on the side, will look out for one at the shows.

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Cheer Bob i dont fancy putting one up each time were away so was thinking about the one that fits on the side, will look out for one at the shows.

If you give Darren or Glenn a ring during the day 01-580-883062, they will be able to advise you, M25 and A21 gets you down to us if you want it fitted. Only takes a couple of hours to fit.

Peter

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back