Jun 6, 2011
Jersey
Funster No
MH
Swift,Lifestyle 530l
Exp
new
Hi There,
Im Martin and pretty new (4 months) to motorhomes and all that they entail,but so far we love it............despite various electrical probs and living on a rock 9 x 5.
We live on Jersey and hope you guys dont get too fed up with all the damn fool questions that we shall be asking in the comming months.
Martin

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Hi Martin, welcome to the fun. You are a brave man to admit to damn fool questions as there are some funsters on here who will go to great lengths to extract the Michael.

I suggest you limit your questions to ShiftZZ, Treacle if its English Rugby, Chris Green if it is a delicate matter or generator related, PapaJohn, Hilldweller, Wildman, Yosser Hughes, Smudger, Old Mo to name a few of the more helpful non p*ss taking funsters.

What do you need a M/H for you could walk round the Island and still be home for tea in a day?
........................Griff

Last edited:

chatter

Free Member
Aug 3, 2009
cheshire
Funster No
MH
5th wheel
Exp
10+
Hi and welcome to FUN

sometimes the answer to the question may not be what was expected but it is all in the name of Fun:thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

LickeyEndBlues

Free Member
Oct 25, 2011
Bromsgrove
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr 582
Exp
2years but caravanned for years
I've only been on here a wek and the info I have gleamed has been really useful. There is no such thing as a damn fool question, every started off at some point and probably asked the same questions and possibly a few they should have asked.
Enjoy.

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp

I suggest you limit your questions to ShiftZZ, Treacle if its English Rugby, Chris Green if it is a delicate matter or generator related, PapaJohn, Hilldweller, Wildman, Yosser Hughes, Smudger, Old Mo to name a few of the more helpful non p*ss taking funsters.

OI I only ever extract the urine out of Hilda:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Peter

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
hi and welcome

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
hi and welcome to the fun no question too daft, we have professors of daft resident 24/7/1066

really must get my eyes tested. I could have sworn........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: ah well

See what I mean, class, real class...Griff

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back