Christmas :) (1 Viewer)

Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
We are going to Lytton Lawn Touring Park, Milford-on-Sea for Christmas this year. It's our first year away at Christmas without any commitments!
If anyone wants to join us for a Christmas Barbie ::bigsmile: , we are there from 23-27th December - www.shorefield.co.uk and click on Lytton Lawn.
Lel:Smile:

OP
OP
Leltel
Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
Few more details

Just a few more details if anyone is considering:
Cost = £22.50 per unit per night, premium pitch.
Lytton Lawn is within walking distance of the coast and Milford-on-Sea village. Apart from us there is one other unit booked so far, it would be good to meet some of you if you are able to join us.
It would also mean us and Tony and Lois won't be on our lonesomes!! :ROFLMAO:
If you do come, when booking, ask if you can be near pitch 434.....that's if you want to be that close to us!!!:roflmto:
Lel

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Leltel
Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
Just wanted to see if anyone is going to join us and a DS member (ok we are DS members as well as Funsters!:ROFLMAO:) for Christmas at Lytton Lawn? Booking needs to be direct with Lytton, but it would be nice to meet a few others wanting a break from tradition!
Lel

the stig

Funster
Oct 10, 2009
Grimsby
Funster No
MH
RV
Exp
Since 2009
Looks lovely, hope you have a fab time. Wea re already committed this year, but something to consider for next year, could be well worth the distance to travel for the lovely location and hopefully milder climate.

all the best, do they open for New Year too? If so, any partys going on?

Andrea

Welsh girl

LIFE MEMBER
Nov 7, 2009
Funster No
MH
Globecar
Exp
Since 2004
Hi, we are looking at that site but when I put our stats in it comes up with no availability, do you have to ring site then and we are looking at somewhere for new year also

sedge

Funster
Jul 7, 2009
Nr Jct 3 M6
Funster No
MH
C class
Exp
Aug 09 to date 9,000 miles!
For curiosity, just put ours in - @ up to 7m, and it comes up with the goodies, £90 for those 4 nights as was said?

Just tried it for 8m, same again, available same price ....

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Stayed there Spring this year, pleasant site slight slope in places, trees and hedges and the warmest cleanest shower block. Small shop on site and a walk or bike ride from the coast.

Sorry I've booked Malta now, would have loved to come out. Griff

OP
OP
Leltel
Jul 25, 2010
Hampshire
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Since 2009
Hi, we are looking at that site but when I put our stats in it comes up with no availability, do you have to ring site then and we are looking at somewhere for new year also

Hi, I don't know about New Year, but Tony rang them as he has a big van & they said that the outside pitches could accommodate large MHs so they have booked him onto 403 I think it is and moved us to 404, even though we are only little :)

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back