Pub Parking in Cornwall (1 Viewer)

Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
We have just visited the Eden Project and stayed a couple of nights at Doubletree Farm campsite. We walked down the road to the Four Lords Pub in St Blazey Gate for a meal only to find that it just changed hands and wasn't yet doing food. They are starting Sunday roasts on 30 October to be followed by a full meal service soon.
However lack of food didn't stop us having a beer and a chat during which the owner said that he would be happy for motorhomes to overnight in his (large) car park in exchange for the purchase of a beer or two and/or food. There is no hook up or other facilities but it might be a handy stop particularly if visiting Eden Project which is just a few minutes drive away.

Details are : Ashley and Jill Tallon, The Four Lords, St Blazey Gate, Par, Cornwall PL24 2EE.
Tel: 01726 814200

Last edited:

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
Hey Chas17! We've been on Doubletrees Farm for the last 2 weeks! Didn't you see our Motorhome Fun Banners etc in the windows???:Smile:

It's a great site and very convenient for Eden Project and getting the bus into St Austell and Fowey! We love it here! :thumb::thumb:

Off to Plymouth tomorrow to get the ferry to Santander!:thumb::thumb:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

OP
OP
Chas17
Aug 23, 2009
Burnham on Sea-late of Mortagne sur Gironde
Funster No
MH
Autocruise Stargazer
Exp
Since 1995
Hey Chas17! We've been on Doubletrees Farm for the last 2 weeks! Didn't you see our Motorhome Fun Banners etc in the windows???:Smile:

I think we must have. Blue Bird graphics?? If so you were on the bottom terrace and we were above you the first night and just along from you on the opposite side of the road the second night. Hope you enjoy Spain. We are hoping to get over in the New Year. We have relatives living near Palomares.

PenelopePitstop

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 3, 2007
Royston Vasey and beyond!
Funster No
MH
Van Conversion
Exp
since 1999
I think we must have. Blue Bird graphics?? If so you were on the bottom terrace and we were above you the first night and just along from you on the opposite side of the road the second night. Hope you enjoy Spain. We are hoping to get over in the New Year. We have relatives living near Palomares.

Yep that was us!!!

Get yourselves down to Zahora for a few days! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Having trouble reading? Just add "and the All Blacks won the cup" to the post and it might make sense:thumb:

It can get a bit rowdy at chucking out time, EEERRRMMM! OR such was just a gentle warning thats all!

no need for the All Black B/S!

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Boy you are touchy.....:RollEyes:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
As far as the MIGHTY ONES are concerned?

You Betcha!

Fair enough. Jesus I am going to love it if I see the day when Wales kick their ass.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Jun 30, 2010
Cornwall
Funster No
MH
1992 VW Auto sleeper Mono
Exp
Since 2005 this time
Fair enough. Jesus I am going to love it if I see the day when Wales kick their ass.::bigsmile:::bigsmile:

Dream on Babe! Dec 3rd it's de jevu for the Taffs!:roflmto:

Head for the hills Fellas, here comes the Wallibys! Stand aside Sammy Spear Tackle, here comes POCOCK! AND all the way from the WAIKATO (NZ) Heeerrreess Mr Cooper!!!:cry:
Cue much weeping and a wailing (it's the Ref/ weather/ ball/alians from outer space) from Shifftzz And Jim on the day. Wales choked on the 21st, will they/ won't they on the 3rd?:Blush:

I'm picking it's a yeh babe!:thumb:

All joking aside Treacle, they say Courtesy is contagious, let's you and me start an epidemic as far as Rugby is concerned!

Deal?

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back