Campsite en-route,Santander-La Manga (1 Viewer)

Sep 17, 2011
Lancashire
Funster No
MH
Hobby Premium Van
Exp
13 yrs, caravan, motorhome
Hi does anyone know where we can stop overnight in February en-route Santander to La Manga. Found Pico de la Miel but the reviews are awful. We are a Hymer motorhome with a dog. Where do you stop ?

Thanks

Sue & John

Feb 11, 2008
Southampton
Funster No
MH
c class
Exp
bought first motorhome 30 yrs ago
Santander-La Manga

Hi we have done AP68,A23,AP7 doing overnighters at De Haro, Altomira both nice sights though Altomira is steep to get up to the piches but flat once there both over nighters in the camping and caravan clubs winter rally book we are going to La Manga Nov-March so may see you safe journey

dshague

Free Member
Aug 22, 2007
Funster No
MH
VAN CONVERSION
Exp
20 years
pico de la miel la cabrera just of A1 is open

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

vwalan

Funster
Sep 23, 2008
roche cornwall
Funster No
MH
lynton5th wheel
Exp
since a child
there are loads of places to just pull off the road. i never use a campsite if i can help it. i know some only use campsites but you can miss alot by doing that way. have fun . cheers alan

lookback

Free Member
Nov 30, 2007
Mareham le fen, Lincs
Funster No
MH
Caravan
Exp
5 years
Hi does anyone know where we can stop overnight in February en-route Santander to La Manga. Found Pico de la Miel but the reviews are awful. We are a Hymer motorhome with a dog. Where do you stop ?

Thanks

Sue & John

For a one night stop Pico de miel is OK. I stopped there, with my dog. The toilets are basic but acceptable. Caution on parking up because a lot of the pitches have frames - used during the summer for shading purposes- so there is height limitations. For an overnightstop I would recommend it.

Ian

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back