Severe Weather warning for the UK (1 Viewer)

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
well its rained goals in Manchester today, but,

Just picked this up... great news, just in time for my upcoming trip to Wales, what is it with me and Wales?

Did I upset a sheep in a previous life?

We will still go and have a great time, I know we will

Link Removed

laneside

Funster
Deceased RIP
Aug 14, 2009
Oradour sur Vayres
Funster No
MH
Rapido V66
Exp
nowhere near long enough
Ppffft does Chirk count as Wales, we have to be there tomorrow we have been promising grandaughter for ages

GJH

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 20, 2007
Acklam, Teesside, originally Glossop
Funster No
MH
None, now sold
Exp
2006 to 2022
Fret not, Paul. The forecast for this side of the country is rather better so you can be content knowing that the sun will be in good hands :roflmto:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

icantremember

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 2, 2010
Near to Watton in Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Hymer T-SL668
Exp
since 2005
I'm sure you will still have a great time in Wales Paul regardless of the weather:thumb:..................................

..............just don't forget to pack your wetsuits and snorkels:Doh:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
Great. I am stuck on a hill overlooking St Ives. feels like a hurricane already.

According to my weather app the worst weather will arrive about midnight. Hope it doesn't take our awning with it...:Sad:

OP
OP
haganap

haganap

LIFE MEMBER
Dec 5, 2007
planet earth
Funster No
MH
Carthago C Tourer
Exp
I'm an oldbie MH number 9
Great. I am stuck on a hill overlooking St Ives. feels like a hurricane already.

According to my weather app the worst weather will arrive about midnight. Hope it doesn't take our awning with it...:Sad:

get it in Treacle, seen too many go over the top in my time. :RollEyes:

Graham, lasso that Sunshine and hold it there till the Goth meet call in the Nutters to give you a hand.:thumb:

Popeye

Deceased RIP
Sep 5, 2011
edge of New Forest
Funster No
MH
Frankia Platin Plus
Exp
On and off since 1983
Did you guys read it fully..............

The Met Office has issued severe weather warnings for parts of England and Wales, as heavy rains are predicted to hit some areas.
People are urged to "be aware" of the possibility of severe weather in several regions across Great Britain, including: Northern Ireland, Wales, West Midlands, South-West England, London and South-East England.
Areas likely to be hit the hardest by the extreme weather are Cornwall, West Devon, Pembrokeshire and Northern Ireland, according to the Met Office, which said there could also be the possibility of some flooding.
The weather service's website said: "Periods of heavy rain, accompanied at times by strong winds, will affect parts of western Britain during Monday.
"The public should be aware that quantities of rain may be sufficient in a few places to [HI]wash motorhomes off the Welsh Hillsides[/HI] and give rise to localised flooding.

I should go down to Kent if I were you....................:ROFLMAO:

Chris

LIFE MEMBER
May 5, 2010
Funster No
MH
None
Exp
10 years
get it in Treacle, seen too many go over the top in my time. :RollEyes:

Graham, lasso that Sunshine and hold it there till the Goth meet call in the Nutters to give you a hand.:thumb:

I am reviewing it. Trouble is it has just started peeing it down.

My wife will probably issue the take it down instruction when I get stuck into a few beers later on:Sad:

jonandshell

Free Member
Dec 12, 2010
Norfolk
Funster No
MH
Not got one!
Exp
Since 2006
Lets all hope all the manufacturers don't use the forecast as yet another excuse to wriggle out of their water ingress warranties!::bigsmile:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back