SCAM BEWARE - albertmrtn66@googlemail.com or albertmrtn66@gmail.com MAZDA BONGO (1 Viewer)

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
see this link: Link Removed

I've contacted him at lynn.charles90@yahoo.co.uk and received a reply from albertmrtn66@gmail.com

ebay item: 280749022594
name: Albert Neale
ebay seller: pgraham5164

This is the motorhome http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n582/MAZDABONGOFRIENDEELIFTTOPNEWMOTnewalbum/

The scammer ask the money trough fake ebay invoice of payment.

the bank account where i was supposed to make the bank transfer is:

Beneficiary: S. Andronache
Bank Name: Barclays
Account no: 63614565
Sort Code: 20-74-63
City: London

I received 3 emails that supposed to be from ebay with the following subjects:

email 1. Your invoice for eBay purchases - MAZDA BONGO FRIENDEE LIFT TOP NEW MOT
email 2. eBay Buyer Protection Case ID: 12CLS2MW5
email 3. eBay Customer Support

the emails that supposed to be from ebay comes from ebay.checkouts@safe-mail.net if you go to safe-mail.net you will notice that is a free email ....

from the headers of his emails I've found the scammer ip address is: 87.117.230.11

IP Information - 87.117.230.11
IP address: 87.117.230.11
Reverse DNS: [No reverse DNS entry per ns2.rapidswitch.com.]
Reverse DNS authenticity: [Unknown]
ASN: 29131
ASN Name: RAPIDSWITCH-AS (RapidSwitch)
IP range connectivity: 2
Registrar (per ASN): RIPE
Country (per IP registrar): GB [United Kingdom]
Country Currency: GBP [United Kingdom Pounds]
Country IP Range: 87.117.192.0 to 87.117.255.255
Country fraud profile: Normal
City (per outside source): Unknown
Country (per outside source): UK [United Kingdom]
Private (internal) IP? No
IP address registrar: whois.ripe.net
Known Proxy? No
Link for WHOIS: 87.117.230.11

maybe is using a VPN or a proxy ...

Last edited:

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
Unless I'm missing something, you don't make it clear how you know this is a scam?

OP
OP
R

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Unless I'm missing something, you don't make it clear how you know this is a scam?

Yes you are missing that he send fake ebay invoices and also that he requests trough fake ebay buyer protection a bank transfer from the amount of 3000 GBP.

Please also open google and enter on the search albertmrtn66@googlemail.com or albertmrtn66@gmail.com and you will see what i'm talking about ...

see this link for the fake invoice "eBay" : Link Removed

down on the page you will find a link, "click here to start download from sendspace". download the fake invoice and you will see with your own eyes ...

This one of the ebay emails that I received from eBay <ebay.checkouts@safe-mail.net>

You can find attached the purchase invoice. You are currently involved in transaction Case ID 19LND3NU5 for item titled MAZDA BONGO FRIENDEE LIFT TOP NEW MOT, total amount involved is £3,000. Your Case ID 12CLS2MW5 is a genuine eBay transaction approved for Buyer Protection Program and the amount of £3,000 is 100% insured. Seller details are verified along with transaction details, Mazda Bongo documents were verified listing started, once we verified all documents and confirmed they are in good order we have approved the listing for buyer protection program. Seller is an eBay Member since: 22-Aug-06, all details are verified and confirmed by us.

You can proceed safe and secure with your purchase, a full refund/return policy is available just in case you do not accept the Mazda Bongo.

Thank you for being part of the eBay community.

also on this email i recieved attached the fake invoice of payment ...

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Last edited:

Peter JohnsCross MH

Funster
Deceased RIP
Jan 5, 2008
East Sussex
Funster No
MH
Autotrail
Exp
Ebay dont send emails like that at all for payment, certainly don''t do all that blather about the item purchased:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Total bulls@@t

pappajohn

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 26, 2007
Dark side of the moon
Funster No
Exp
Since 2005
sorry but that item number is a genuine Ebay auction number and the member is a genuine registered ebayer.

the payment methods may be fraudulent, or just a way to avoid ebay fee's.

in any case no money, except maybe a small deposit via paypal etc, should change hands until collection.

Hollyberry

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2011
New Forest.
Funster No
MH
None.
Exp
4yrs
As far as I can see it is a genuine Ebay auction item.

That's where the genuine seems to end.

Invoice isn't genuine Ebay.
His email ID is all over scam warning sites (and it's there for a reason)

Don't send a penny. Pay on collection only--what are the bets he won't be able to arrange collection?

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
Is it just me or does no one else find it funny a new member joins and their first post is this i haven't clicked on the links just incase and if im wrong then welcome to fun

OP
OP
R

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
Is it just me or does no one else find it funny a new member joins and their first post is this i haven't clicked on the links just incase and if im wrong then welcome to fun
I'm disappointed, is very simple, there is a invoice of payment and a link to the ebay item involved in the scam, and if I'm a member just for today what ?
I'm very mad of that man because he tried to scam me, and i found your forum, registered and posted the, now it's up to you guys, i've done my job, and this is the thank i received
next time you will hear nothing from me ...

OP
OP
R

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
sorry but that item number is a genuine Ebay auction number and the member is a genuine registered ebayer.

the payment methods may be fraudulent, or just a way to avoid ebay fee's.

in any case no money, except maybe a small deposit via paypal etc, should change hands until collection.

the seller have no item , the pictures are stolen and he list using a stolen ebay seller id and password, there are some viruses, that the scamer will send to your email, you are going to download the virus, actually the virus opens a port and connects to a server, from that server with a tinny program, the spammer takes your cookies and web history and cache, also the virus is a key logger so the spammer takes all your passwords and everything, also the virus opens a proxy port, so the scamer with all your web history, cache and cookies, access ebay, post fraudulent items and viola ....
I'm telling you this because i've seen a post with 3 stolen credit cards from the same guy...
how the spammer steal your credit card, is very simple, is entering like i've told you before into your paypal account, and delete the card from there, you are forced to place again the credit card details into your paypal account, but with the virus that acts like a key logger they steal all your information's ...
so keep in mind if miraculously your credit card details disappear from your paypal account, your credit card is about to be stolen .... scan your pc with a antivirus, or take a look on your antivirus exclusion list for the virus ...
TAKE CARE and stop saying that is a genuine sale, because is not ...

wivvy's dad

Free Member
Jun 22, 2010
Funster No
MH
Transit LWB Hi-Top PVC
Exp
On and Off since '98
the seller have no item , the pictures are stolen and he list using a stolen ebay seller id and password, there are some viruses, that the scamer will send to your email, you are going to download the virus, actually the virus opens a port and connects to a server, from that server with a tinny program, the spammer takes your cookies and web history and cache, also the virus is a key logger so the spammer takes all your passwords and everything, also the virus opens a proxy port, so the scamer with all your web history, cache and cookies, access ebay, post fraudulent items and viola ....
I'm telling you this because i've seen a post with 3 stolen credit cards from the same guy...
how the spammer steal your credit card, is very simple, is entering like i've told you before into your paypal account, and delete the card from there, you are forced to place again the credit card details into your paypal account, but with the virus that acts like a key logger they steal all your information's ...
so keep in mind if miraculously your credit card details disappear from your paypal account, your credit card is about to be stolen .... scan your pc with a antivirus, or take a look on your antivirus exclusion list for the virus ...
TAKE CARE and stop saying that is a genuine sale, because is not ...

So YOU are offering us links to someone who will download viruses onto our computers, steal our credit card details, steal all our information and passwords........................so if we follow the links YOU have posted, this will happen to us as it happened to YOU.....:Eeek:

Thank you very much, you're too kind.

:shout:
:Doh:
:Angry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OP
OP
R

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
So YOU are offering us links to someone who will download viruses onto our computers, steal our credit card details, steal all our information and passwords........................so if we follow the links YOU have posted, this will happen to us as it happened to YOU.....:Eeek:

Thank you very much, you're too kind.

:shout:
:Doh:
:Angry:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This you;ve understand from what i've told you, that i'm sending you the viruses trough that links ? if you l@@k again carefully you will see that sendspace.com is a free ftp website, and the other link, one is from photobucket and the other one is from ebay with the scammer listing, read again my previous post, i;m felling sorry now that i've share how scams are working, but what to say I'm :Eeek: about your stupidity ...

OP
OP
R

ronadvisor

Free Member
Oct 11, 2011
london
Funster No
MH
coachbuilt
Exp
PLEASE an administrator of this forum can verify the links i've posted ? and post on this topic what's up with them ...
Thank you

Snowbird

LIFE MEMBER
Apr 24, 2009
Liverpool.
Funster No
MH
Fifth wheel.
Exp
Since 11-05-2000
This lots too early in the morning for my brain...Am more confused than before now....Ah well you wont know before till after.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
Is this the only forum you have posted this on? Why have you not warned all other motorhome forums?

Touchwood

Free Member
Aug 23, 2011
NE England
Funster No
MH
Compass Avantgarde 140
Exp
5 years and learning
This you;ve understand from what i've told you, that i'm sending you the viruses trough that links ? if you l@@k again carefully you will see that sendspace.com is a free ftp website, and the other link, one is from photobucket and the other one is from ebay with the scammer listing, read again my previous post, i;m felling sorry now that i've share how scams are working, but what to say I'm :Eeek: about your stupidity ...

This guy may be well meaning and genuine, and as a relative newcomer to these forums I'm not well placed to be judgemental, but frankly I'm not impressed with his contribution so far - do we tolerate this kind of personal abuse?

JockandRita

LIFE MEMBER
Aug 2, 2007
Lincs/Cambs border
Funster No
MH
N+B Flair 8000i
Exp
Since May 05 (Ex Tuggers).
This guy may be well meaning and genuine, and as a relative newcomer to these forums I'm not well placed to be judgemental, but frankly I'm not impressed with his contribution so far - do we tolerate this kind of personal abuse?
Unless he coughs up his subs, I don't think we'll be hearing from him again anyway, (read only Funster now). :thumb:

Cheers,

Jock.

jaykay

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 997M Auto
Exp
Virtually none ! :)
Having spent the last month or more scouring ebay for a motorhome, I can confirm that there are loads of listings with "for a quicker response email ......@yahoo.com" and they are all diferent sellers. I do think this is a genuine(?) scam and the fraudster is hijacking peoples accounts. I have also seen a listing changed by the proper account holder confirming he didnt have a motorhome, and his account had been hijacked.

Hope this helps someone who may be tempted.

lorger

LIFE MEMBER
Jul 11, 2008
Dumfries
Funster No
MH
Knaus Sun 650MEG
Exp
I'm disappointed, is very simple, there is a invoice of payment and a link to the ebay item involved in the scam, and if I'm a member just for today what ?
I'm very mad of that man because he tried to scam me, and i found your forum, registered and posted the, now it's up to you guys, i've done my job, and this is the thank i received
next time you will hear nothing from me ...

Suits me to hear nothing from you it might just have been nice to introduce yourself first and say hello. I doubt we will hear from you again but i wont be trying your links. Im sure Jim will let us know if you are genuine or not.

paulmold

Free Member
Jun 15, 2009
North Wales
Funster No
MH
Coachbuilt
Exp
7 year (25yrs a tugger)
It is possible that the warning was genuine and in good faith as I've just found another possible scam using the 'for faster reply' phrase rather than contact buyer through Ebay see below, no reserve!

Link Removed

I have sent a question via Ebay and reported it to Ebay asking them to check with seller if genuine, I'll await the reply with interest

jaykay

Free Member
Aug 19, 2011
North Lincolnshire
Funster No
MH
Rapido 997M Auto
Exp
Virtually none ! :)
It is possible that the warning was genuine and in good faith as I've just found another possible scam using the 'for faster reply' phrase rather than contact buyer through Ebay see below, no reserve!

Link Removed

I have sent a question via Ebay and reported it to Ebay asking them to check with seller if genuine, I'll await the reply with interest

As I said above, there has been loads of these in the last few weeks.

Nov 6, 2008
Ramsey, Isle of Man.
Funster No
MH
Coachmen Concord 300TS
Exp
8 years with an RV
l am still trying to figure out what nationality ronadvisor is. l think it's Joe Dolce,

"whats a matter you, gotta no respect, (hey)
I warn you of a scam, that you choosa to neglect, (hey)
they plncha your details, from alla over da place,
Ah shaddup your face"

Craig

advisorron

Free Member
Oct 23, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
Item now removed from Ebay.

the scammer is back

ebay item number: 170716863372

same email addresses another mazda bongo and another seller

see with your own eyes ...

see you later aligator

Jaws

LIFE MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Thetford Norfolk
Funster No
MH
C class, Chieftain
Exp
since 2006 ( I think ! )
And duly reported..
Nice to see some folk have bid it up to about £2m !!!

advisorron

Free Member
Oct 23, 2011
London
Funster No
MH
A class
Exp
also this sellers other item Link Removed

email addy for quick reply

i didn't noticed into the view seller other items, now i've placed a 2 million bid :) and reported to ebay ...

his email address into the ebay is rudkinw@yahoo.co.uk or rudkinw(at)yahoo.co.uk
someone please contact him and ask about the item that have for sale and please paste the reply address here so potential buyers can find it on google ... :thumb:

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back