Free Member
Aug 1, 2011
Caithness
Funster No
MH
Peugeot coachbuilt.
Exp
I'm a newbie
I've managed to get a week away from work and I hope to get to the NEC and see the Motorhome and Caravan Show. I've no plan other than that! I feel a bit daunted by the prospect of being away for a week after just doing weekends up to now but hope to manage OK at the end of the season. ::bigsmile: My 4 year old is just hyper at the idea of going away on holiday. Just hope the Indian summer holds out as I've seen nothing of it up here in Caithness.:cry:

Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
We are thinking of going here too. Are going to change the camper now we are back from our 3 month trip and know that they'll only be new campers at the show but suspect they'll be lots of other 'items' that we can't live without :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does anyone know of any secondhand motorhome dealers around that area that may be worth a visit in our quest for the new van?

Upvote 0

kinsleyboy

Free Member
Dec 11, 2009
Shropshire
Funster No
MH
Bessacarr E560
Exp
Oct 09
I've managed to get a week away from work and I hope to get to the NEC and see the Motorhome and Caravan Show. I've no plan other than that! I feel a bit daunted by the prospect of being away for a week after just doing weekends up to now but hope to manage OK at the end of the season. ::bigsmile: My 4 year old is just hyper at the idea of going away on holiday. Just hope the Indian summer holds out as I've seen nothing of it up here in Caithness.:cry:
Enjoy :Smile::Smile::Smile:

Subscribers  do not see these advertisements

Upvote 0

ciderman

Free Member
Jul 2, 2011
derbyshire
Funster No
MH
Hymer 754
Exp
4 years old
We are thinking of going here too. Are going to change the camper now we are back from our 3 month trip and know that they'll only be new campers at the show but suspect they'll be lots of other 'items' that we can't live without :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Does anyone know of any secondhand motorhome dealers around that area that may be worth a visit in our quest for the new van?

what sort are you looking for

Upvote 0
Mar 21, 2009
Harwich, Essex
Funster No
MH
C Class
Exp
4 years
Not sure yet - we've got a list of things we want i.e. garage, fixed bed but our 1993 hymer is so good we are having problems getting anything that comes up to the build specification of what we already have!
Looking at Hymers or Defletts at the moment. we just need to look at whats out there, decide what we want and then look for that.

Upvote 0

Join us or log in to post a reply.

To join in you must be a member of MotorhomeFun

Join MotorhomeFun

Join us, it quick and easy!

Already a member? Log in here.

Latest journal entries

Funsters who are viewing this thread

Back